PMD455HQX High Wall Series Quad Zone System with 9,000 & (3) 12,000 BTU Cooling, 10,000 & (3) 13,000 BTU Heating, 36,000 BTU Condenser, Aqua-Krome, Follow Me System and Wireless Remote: Black
- Width: 39"
- Height: 38"
- Depth: 13.6"
Consists of the following 9 items
- Mini Split Indoor Units1 x Pridiom PWM093HX High Wall Series Multi-Zone Evaporator 9,000 BTU
- Air Conditioner Hardware1 x Pridiom KIT093HX High Wall Series Multi-Zone Installation Kit 9,000 BTU
- Air Conditioner Hardware3 x Pridiom KIT123HX High Wall Series Multi-Zone Installation Kit 12,000 BTU
- Mini Split Indoor Units3 x Pridiom PWM123HX High Wall Series Multi-Zone Evaporator 12000 BTU
- Mini Split Outdoor Units1 x Pridiom POM365HXX Multi-Zone Condenser 36,000 BTU
Learn more »
The PMD455HQX by Pridiom is a Quad Zone system that uses a 36,000 BTU condenser, installed with 4 evaporators, a 9,000 and three 12,000 BTU Cooling, 10,000 and three 13,000 BTU Heating, which has a 1.58/2.11 pt/hr humidification capability. It features the Aqua-Krome Gold coating that helps the evaporator shed water, minimizing the chances of mold, mildew and bacterial growth. This unit also includes the Follow Me system in which the Wireless Remote Controller's temperature sensors trigger how cool the unit needs to operate to match the temperature of the remote.Available at AppliancesConnection
High Wall Series
High wall evaporators are installed, as the name suggests, high on an interior wall. The unit is installed approximately eight inches from the ceiling. Features include outstanding air throw and circulation, a high level of comfort, and extremely easy installation.
Black Mirror Finish
Our high wall evaporators have a black mirror finish that results in a sophisticated appearance. Accessory panel are also available to change the color if desired.
A gold hydrophilic coating designed to help shed water that forms on the system's evaporator coil, faster and more efficiently than any other coating on the market, thus minimizing the chances of mold, mildew and bacterial growth.
This feature allows the remote control to be used as the temperature sensor for the system so that the room temperature is controlled at the location of the remote.
The system will automatically restart in the event of a power failure.
- Low ambient operation and performance
- High efficiency rating
- Wireless remote control
- Sleep mode
- Versatile match indoor units
- Dehumidification mode
- Temperature display
|Indoor 1 Width:||31.3"|
|Indoor 1 Height:||10.6"|
|Indoor 1 Depth:||6.5"|
|Indoor 2 Width:||33.3"|
|Indoor 2 Height:||11.3"|
|Indoor 2 Depth:||6.5"|
|Cooling Capacity (BTU):||9,000 & 12,000|
|Total Cooling Capacity (BTU):||45,000|
|Heating Capacity (BTU):||10,000 & 13,000|
|Total Heating Capacity (BTU):||49,000|
|Number of Zones:||4|
|Wireless Remote Controller:||Yes|
- Stock Id:309290
- Cooling Capacity (BTU):9,000 & 12,000
- Heating Capacity (BTU):10,000 & 13,000
- Number of Zones:4
- Wireless Remote Controller:Yes
- Type:Mini Split
- Volts:208/230 Volts
- Compressor:5 Years
- BTU:Indoor: 9K, 12K, 12K, 12K / Outdoor: 36K
- Frequency:60 Hz
- Parts:3 Years
- Labor:1 Year
- With Heat:Yes
- Total Cooling Capacity (BTU):45,000
- Indoor 1 Width:31.3"
- Indoor 1 Height:10.6"
- Indoor 1 Depth:6.5"
- Indoor 2 Width:33.3"
- Indoor 2 Height:11.3"
- Indoor 2 Depth:6.5"
- Condenser (BTU):36,000
- Total Heating Capacity (BTU):49,000
With Cooling Mode set, the fan in the evaporator will run constantly. This allows the system to continuously sample the air and determine whether the compressor should be turned on. This feature also allows for the indoor air to be continuously cleaned and to boost comfort levels in the space.
With Heating Mode on, the fan will only run when the heating element is at the correct temperature and the system is called for heat.
Wireless Remote Controller
Allows the temperature to be monitored and adjusted (within the line-of-sight).
This feature allows the remote control to be used as the temperature sensor to operate how cool the system should be. This allows the room temperature to be controlled at the location of the remote.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Info & Guides
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X