Rich "Heirloom Cherry" finish cedar chest with four faux drawer faces and scalloped skirt. Features antique brass federal style bails, and includes three decorative hinges, two spring loaded stay hinges, and an aluminum sealing strip. The back panel has full finish and strong interlocking corner joints for interior construction. The cedar interior is made from Eastern Red Cedar. Sealed with a protective finish to prevent the cedar oil from transferring to stored items, but allows the cedar aroma through. There are two high quality roller-catches to eliminate the risk of accidental locking and lost keys while still ensuring that the cedar aroma stays in. Fully assembled.
- Chest features solid hardwood and MDF with veneer construction
- Chest has a rich cherry finish
- Features traditional styling with 4 faux (decoration only) faced drawers and pewter handles
- Three strong, durable and decorative hinges allow raising and lowering of lid
- Two stays provide a smoother action for top opening
- Back panel is fully-finished
- Cedar interior is constructed of Eastern Red Cedar
- Protective seal on finish
- Ships fully assembled
- Series: Heirloom Cherry
- Finish: Cherry
- Height: 21.25"
- Depth: 16"
- Width: 43.75"