Made of solid birch, this bar stool gets its inspiration from Queen Anne and Chippendale designs interpreted by American Colonial craftsmen. It features cabriole front legs with “C” scroll carving, plain tapered Chippendale rear legs, a carved, pierced tattered shell back splat, carved bow top back rail, upholstered seat, a memory self returning swivel mechanism and antique brass finished foot rail. Finished in a lightly distressed deep cherry. Some assembly required.
- Bar Stool features solid oak hardwood construction with select cherry veneers
- Bar Stool has an antique cherry finish
- Bar Stool features a top-quality chenille fabric seat in beige finish
- Swivel seat
- Tasteful carved detailing and cabriole and chippendale style legs
- Antique brass foot rail
- Some assembly required
- Series: Jamestown Landing
- Finish: Cherry
- Height: 47"
- Depth: 19.12"
- Width: 21.25"