Classically shaped freestanding jewelry armoire features oak veneer with “Woodland Oak” finish. There are 3 small curved drawers, 2 large curved drawers, and 1 curved door cabinet that are perfect for storing a variety of jewelry and accessories. The 1st small drawer has 9 squares and all other drawers are opened and fully lined in 100% plush black rayon. The top lid lifts open to reveal a mirror for easy viewing and top compartment for storage rings and other accessories. Four fully lined side doors swing open to reveal a row of hooks for hanging necklaces. Traditional Queen Anne style legs with half column posts on the face of each door. The assembly is unique in that upper drawer section ships k/d inside the lower cabinet. The upper swing doors ship inside the large drawers. Attach the 4 legs with machine screws and washers to the lower cabinet. Place the upper drawer section on top of the lower cabinet. Slide the hinges of the upper doors onto the hinges of the upper drawer section. Tighten the top in place with wood screws.
- Oak veneer with Woodland Oak finish
- 3 Small curved drawers
- 2 Large curved drawers
- 1 Curved door cabinet
- 1st Small drawer has 9 squares
- All other drawers are opened and fully lined in 100% plush black rayon
- The top lid lifts open to reveal a mirror
- Top compartment has storage for rings and other accessories
- Four fully lined side doors swing open to reveal a row of hooks for hanging necklaces
- Traditional Queen Anne style legs
- Half column posts on the face of each door
- Collection: Woodland Oak
- Height: 50.5"
- Depth: 11.75"
- Width: 30.75"
- Weight: 51 lbs
- Closed Dimensions: 15.75"L x 11"W x 40.25"H