Freestanding Counter Depth Compact Refrigerator with 2.8 cu. ft. Capacity, 2 Wire Shelves, Right Hinge, Automatic Defrost, Energy Star Certified in Panel Ready
The Perlick's 15" Signature Series Refrigerator features front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system and commercial-grade 525 Btu variable-speed compressor. It is perfect for small spaces in any part of the home to store food, beverages, beauty products and medications. With indoor and outdoor models available, customize any living spaces with this versatile refrigerator. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
- Best in Class 700 Btu variable-speed compressor
- Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
- State-of-the-art digital control module
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior and exterior
- Industry Exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Industry Exclusive adjustable, full-extension pull-out shelves (excludes drawer models and beer dispenser)
- Stainless-steel ball-bearing glides provide smooth movement of shelves
- Low E,UV-coated glass provides industry leading insulation and protection (glass door models)
- Optional door locks and Industry-Exclusive drawer locks (factory installed)
- Also available - 15” Beverage Center, Wine Reserve, Beer Dispenser and Clear Ice Maker
- 2.8 cubic feet of capacity
- Industry Best Three-Year Warranty plus additional three years on sealed system
- Available with solid stainless steel door, solid wood overlay door, stainless steel glass door, wood overlay glass door, stainless steel drawers or wood overlay drawers
- Refrigerator rated for both food and beverage storage
- Includes two (2) full-extension pull-outshelves (drawer models excluded)
- Drawers are deep enough to accommodate milk gallons and tall bottles (drawer models only)
- Adjustable Crisp White™ and Cool Blue™ LED light options
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
|Door/Drawer Type:||Solid Panel Ready Right Hinged Door|
|Field Reversible Doors:||No|
|Accepts Custom Panels:||Yes|
|Door Color:||Panel Ready|
|Cabinet Color:||Stainless Steel|
|Depth Without Handles:||24"|
|Dooe Swing Clearance:||16"|
|Total Capacity:||2.8 cu. ft.|
|Annual Energy Usage:||280 kWh/yr|
|Refrigerator temperature:||30°- 42°F|
- Stock Id:333840
- Color:Panel Ready
- Style:All Refrigerator
- Hinge Side:Right
- Field Reversible Doors:No
- Cabinet Color:Stainless Steel
- Door Color:Panel Ready
- Interior Color:Stainless Steel
- Number of Shelves:2
- Type of Shelves:Wire
- Total Capacity:2.8 cu. ft.
- Refrigerator Capacity:N/A
- Freezer Capacity:N/A
- Accepts Custom Panels:Yes
- Glass Door:No
- Split Shelves:No
- Freezer Shelves:None
- Depth without Handles:24"
- Height without Hinges:34.25"
- Cutout Width:N/A
- Cutout Depth:N/A
- Cutout Height:N/A
- Cabinet Depth:N/A
- Door Alarm:No
- Water Dispenser:No
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Door Lock:Optional
- Defrost Type:Automatic
- Spill Proof Shelves:No
- Convertible Freezer/Refrigerator:No
- Energy Star:Yes
- Volts:115 Volts
- ADA Compliant:No
- Ice Maker:No
- Approved for Commercial Use:No
- Hot Water Dispenser:No
- Plumbing:None Required
- Door in Door:No
- Microwave Combo:No
- Refrigerator Door:One Door
- Depth with door at 90 degrees:40"
- Approved for Medical Use:No
- Door Swing Clearance:16"
- Opening Height:34.375"
- Opening Width:15"
- Opening Depth:24"
- Sparkling Water Dispenser:No
- Annual Energy Usage:280 kWh/yr
- Indoor or Outdoor Use:Indoor
- Door/Drawer Type:Solid Panel Ready Right Hinged Door
- Refrigerator temperature:30 - 42 F (factory set at 38 )
Crisp White and Cool Blue LED Lighting
Product is brightly illuminated by adjustable Crisp White and Cool Blue LED lighting. See everything in your refrigerator clearly.
Stainless Steel Interior
Commercial-grade stainless steel interior provides durability. The elegant look of the outside continues to the inside of the cabinet for a sanitary, aesthetic design.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Saves Energy. Saves You a Few Bucks. And Saves the Environment. Making it a shoe-in for the Energy Star Qualified badge.