Book-Plus IPBR30NA34UT53PG53 Stroller With Front Swivel Wheels, Innovative Fold, Reversible Seat, Travel-System Compatible, One-handed Steering, Easy Drive, Removable Seat Cover & In Pois Grey
- Width: 23.75"
- Height: 41.75"
Transport your little one with ease with this Peg Perego Book Plus stroller. This stroller features a comfort-grip handle; an under-seat storage basket; a hinged canopy; a parking brake; one-hand folding; an adjustable safety harness, and a reversible reclining seat. Pair this stroller with a Primo Viaggio SIP car seat (sold separately) to create the perfect travel system.Available at AppliancesConnection
Easy to Use and Reversible
The Book Plus is equipped with an easy to use reversible seat, allowing parent to place baby facing them or the world ahead. Large wheels with ball bearings and suspension and a one-piece handle allow for minimal effort in pushing and maneuvering. A large, practical and easy-loading storage basket and an innovative fold that can be closed with or without the seat make the Book Plus the perfect companion for any adventure.
From Birth, through the Toddler Years
The seat on the Book Plus can adjust to several different positions, including a newborn flat position. Pair the flat recline with the included foot muff to transform the Book Plus into carriage mode. The Book Plus can also easily be converted into a travel system by attaching the Primo Viaggio SIP 30-30 Infant Car Seat directly to the chassis.
Style, Comfort and Safety
Style, comfort and safety are key with the Book Plus. All new fabrics and colors are paired with the modern design of the stroller, creating a combination that is pleasing for both parent and baby. The Soft Fabric Collection combines two soft, yet hard-wearing jersey fabrics with a delicate lining. The hood is equipped with a UV protected transparent window, allowing you to see baby, while keeping them safe from ultraviolet rays. Italian textile tradition and culture is on display with our Pois Black and Pois Grey collections, made exclusively for Peg Perego by Taiana, a historic weaving mill in the Lake Como region.
- Seat can be switched to face parent or the world ahead.
- Adjustable backrest reclines to several positions, including a newborn-ready flat recline. Paired with the included foot muff, the stroller easily transforms into carriage mode.
- Travel System-compatible with the Primo Viaggio SIP 30-30. Accepts car seat directly on to chassis
- Innovative design allows for quick, easy and compact fold.
- When folded, the Book Plus is extremely compact and stands alone.
- Wheels with ball bearings and suspensions allow for 360 degree agility and less effort in pushing.
- Allows for easy push with just one hand.
- Adjustable handlebar can be modified to fit parent's height preferences.
- Lockable front swivel wheels with independent "one-step" rear wheel brakes.
- Strong, lightweight aluminum chassis.
- Front bumper bar hinges open for easy access to child.
- Large, practical and easy-loading storage basket that holds all of the necessities.
- Keep your baby covered with the large hood that includes a window with UVA protection.
- Upholstered with a variety of fashionable collections, in materials that will keep child comfortable.
|Minimum Weight Recommendation||5 lbs|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||45 lbs|
|Dimension & Weight (Folded)|
|Dimension & Weight (Unfolded)|
- Stock Id:317257
- Seating Capacity:1
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X