Panasonic has collaborated with the "Culinary Institute of America" to prepare recipes that can be used in a microwave. You can bring that certified master chef skills out with this family size 1.2 cuft capacity microwave. This oven offers Panasonic patented "Inverter" Technology that offers linear cooking the prevents overcooking on the edges and surfaces and gives juicer and tender food every time. The NN-SD681S offers 1200 watts of high cooking power, while its on-touch sensor cook / reheat calculates times automatically, making cooking a variety of food easier than ever.
At Panasonic, we're driven to make what matters most, better. Just another way we're engineering a better world for you. Panasonic stands for quality, value and innovation. At Panasonic, we are bringing the benefits of advanced digital technology to everyone. Under the Environmental Statement pledge, Panasonic is determined to prudent, sustainable use of the earth's natural resources and the protection of our environment. Along with the many benefits associated with the use and enjoyment of new technologies comes a responsibility that we do not take lightly. Panasonic's commitment to protecting the environment still continues today to earn your trust and support.
- Panasonic Inverter Technology perfects the art of cooking with microwave ovens, delivering delicious flavor, excellent color, and superb shape and texture in the foods you cook. The consistent delivery of microwave energy means delicate foods can simmer without the edges and surfaces overcooking. Foods have the look and taste of conventional-oven cooking without the wait!
Inverter Turbo Defrost™
- Panasonic has succeeded in evolving the Turbo Defrost™, which allows you to defrost foods even faster than previous Panasonic Auto Defrost. Panasonic inverter Turbo Defrost technology is ad advanced microwave sequencing system using the inverter continuous-power delivery feature.
One-Touch Sensor Cook and Reheat
- The Sensor adjusts power levels and calculates cooking and reheating times automatically for various food types.
Blue LED Display
- 4-digit neon blue LED display provides a high-end look that complements any kitchen décor.
- With a spin of the dial, the easy-to-use pop-out dial is a departure from the standard keypad found on most microwave ovens.
Keep Warm Feature
- A pulsing delivery of very low microwave power keeps food temperatures at a constant level without overcooking. So, foods like stew, gravy and desserts remain warm in the oven until ready to serve.
Elegant Design with Push-Button Door Release and Stainless Steel Front
- Elegant, attractive and easy-to-open, the microwave will look its best even when preparing some of the messiest recipes.
| Size |
| Type || Family Size |
| Style || Countertop |
| Oven Capacity || 1.2 cu. ft. |
| Cooking Power || 1200 Watts |
| Turntable Diameter || 13-1/2" |
| Panasonic Technology |
| Panasonic Inverter || Inverter |
| Prestige Genius Sensor || Genius Prestige |
| Design |
| Color || Stainless Steel |
| Control Panel || Pop-up Dial + Button |
| Display Panel || 4-Digit + Icon Display |
| Cooking Options || Microwave Cooking |
| Style |
| Door Front || Stainless Steel |
| Door Window || Half-Mirror |
| Exterior Wrap || Silver |
| Door Release || Push Button |
| Oven Interior || Epoxy |
| Performance |
| Power Setting || 10 Levels |
| Multi-stage Cooking || 3 Stages |
| Automatic Turntable || Revolving & Removable |
| Programmable Features |
| Sensor Cook || Sensor 14 Menu Items with 4 Inverter Melt and Soften |
| Sensor Reheat || Yes |
| More / Less Control || Yes |
| Inverter Turbo Defrost || Yes |
| Keep Warm Button || Yes |
| Popcorn Button || Yes |
| Quick Minute || Yes |
| Delay Start || Yes |
| Delay Timer || Yes |
| Recipe Store || Yes |
| Function Key |
| Specifications |
| Power Requirements || 120V 60Hz; 12.7A, 1480 Watts; AC only |
| Cavity Dimensions W x D x H (inches) || 13-15/16 x 14 3/8 x 9-15/16 |
| Unit Dimensions W x D x H (inches) || 20 11/16 x 16 5/16 x 12 1/4 |
| Weight || 25.5 lbs. |