Panasonic Inverter Technology perfects the art of cooking with microwave ovens, delivering delicious flavor, excellent color, and superb shape and texture in the foods you cook. The consistent delivery of microwave energy means delicate foods can simmer without the edges and surfaces overcooking. Foods have the look and taste of conventional-oven cooking without the wait!
At Panasonic, we're driven to make what matters most, better. Just another way we're engineering a better world for you. Panasonic stands for quality, value and innovation. At Panasonic, we are bringing the benefits of advanced digital technology to everyone. Under the Environmental Statement pledge, Panasonic is determined to prudent, sustainable use of the earth's natural resources and the protection of our environment. Along with the many benefits associated with the use and enjoyment of new technologies comes a responsibility that we do not take lightly. Panasonic's commitment to protecting the environment still continues today to earn your trust and support.
- Panasonic Inverter Technology perfects the art of cooking with microwave ovens, delivering delicious flavor, excellent color, superb shape and texture in the foods you cook. The consistent delivery of microwave energy means delicate foods can simmer without the edges and surfaces overcooking. Foods have the look and taste you expect -- without the wait!
Inverter Turbo Defrost
- Panasonic has succeeded in evolving the Turbo Defrost, which allows you to defrost foods even faster than previous Panasonic Auto Defrost. Panasonic Inverter Defrost technology is an advanced microwave sequencing system using the inverter continuous-power delivery feature.
Auto Cook and Reheat
- The one-touch buttons adjust power levels and calculates cooking and reheating time automatically for various food types.
Keep Warm Feature
- A pulsing delivery of very low microwave power keeps food temperatures at a constant level without overcooking. So, foods like stew, gravy, and desserts remain warm in the oven until ready to serve.
- With a spin of the dial, the easy-to-use pop-out dial is a departure from the standard keypad found on most microwave ovens.
Quick Minute Feature
- The one-touch button allows you to automatically set the time in increments of 1 minute.
|Oven Capacity||0.8 cu Ft.|
|Cooking Power||950 Watts|
|Turntable Diameter||11 1/4|
|Panasonic Technlology|| |
|Control Panel||Pop Out Dial with Button Panel|
|Display Panel||4-Digit Display|
|Cooking Options||Microwave Cooking|
|Door Front||Stainless Steel|
|Door Release||Push Button|
|Power Setting||10 Levels|
|Multi-stage cooking||3 Stages|
|Programmable Features|| |
|Sensor Reheat||Auto Reheat (Non Sensor)|
|Invertor Turbo Defrost||Yes|
|Keep Warm Button||Yes|
|Power Requirement||120V 60Hz;|
10.2A, 1200 Watts;
|Cavity Dimensions W x D x H (inches)||12-3/8 x 13 7/8 x 8 1/8|
|Unit Dimensions W x D x H (inches)||19 3/16 x 15 9/16 x 11|
|Net Weight||21 lbs.|