The Indoor unit, also known as the evaporator, is mounted inside the room, enclosed in a handsome space saving cabinet. It is connected to the outdoor unit, known as the condenser, via refrigerant lines & inter-unit wiring through a 3-1/2" opening in the wall. Since no ductwork is required, installation is simple, fast & efficient. The indoor unit has been uniquely designed to provide Whisper Quiet operation while delivering comfort throughout the room(s).
Panasonic offers wall mounted air conditioners and heat pumps with the utmost in versatility in solving your cooling and heating needs. With the ability to increase efficiencies and provide low energy consumption you will be saving energy costs annually while enjoying a comfortable environment.
- Microprocessor-Controlled Operation: ensures that the temperature and humidity levels in the room are always comfortable.
- Wireless Remote Control- Panasonic's infrared Remote Control with easy to read LCD Display gives the user the capability to adjust & set: temperature, sweep, fan speeds, timer and complete automatic operation.
- Self-Diagnosing Function- By coupling compressor and fan operation, intermittent operation can be precisely controlled according to room temperature, so that air is efficiently dehumidified.
- Louver Control- can be manually set to the desired angle by remote control.
- Self-Diagnosing Function- Details of previous warnings are stored and can be verified on the liquid crystal display making it easier to diagnose malfunctions, greatly reducing service labor.
- Type: Mini Split
- Chassis Type: Through the Wall
- Cooling Capacity (BTU): 17,100
- Heat: No
- Heating Capacity (BTU): N/A
- Wireless Remote Controller: Yes
- Height: 11.5"
- Width: 42.5"
- Depth: 9.33"
- Energy Star: No
- Volts: 230