Help With Returns
Return shipping/Restocking fee
When a restocking fee will not be charged
Information Regarding Large Items Shipped By Specialty Trucking
For Damaged Appliances Shipments
Product Images Disclaimer
Return shipping/Restocking fee:
- Please note that shipping and handling is not refundable.
- Returns are subject to a restocking fee of 10% when applicable.
- If a product is returned for store credit, the restocking fee will be waived. Your store credit will equal the full amount of the returned products original purchase price less shipping and handling.
- Please save your receipt, it is to be used for proof of purchase and all warranties.
- Shipments that are refused without authorization or prior knowledge by AppliancesConnection, or that are returned to us because the address was invalid, will receive a refund less shipping and handling fees in both directions.
- If you would like to set up reshipment of purchased merchandise due to address error or refusal without notification, you must pay the shipping and handling fees back to your location.