Help With Returns
Return shipping/Restocking fee
When a restocking fee will not be charged
Information Regarding Large Items Shipped By Specialty Trucking
For Damaged Appliances Shipments
Product Images Disclaimer
- In order to return an item a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be acquired first.
- Please note that Items marked as “Final Sale” or "Special Order" are non-returnable products (Excludes cameras and camcorders). For any questions regarding information on these products, please contact our sales department and one of our sales specialists will be glad to assist you.
- To request an RMA, you can simply choose one of these options:
Option 1. You can call our toll free customer service line 800-299-9470 ext 1502.
Option 2. Send an RMA request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once requested, an RMA form with your return information and RMA number will be sent via email.
- Please be sure to follow the simple shipping instructions included in your RMA form.
- All returned merchandise must be in new condition and must include all original packaging and printed material in original condition. Place the manufacturer's box into a shipping carton. Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package. The original manufacturer’s box should not be marked with any writing.
- Please ship via insured shipping service with a tracking number as we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages. Return shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- If you would like to exchange an item for a different one, please call our customer service department to set up the return of the original item. An order will be created for the item you wish to purchase instead. It is the customer responsibility to pay for shipping and handling and any price difference between the two items.
- Please note that extended service plans may not be returned later than 21 days from the date of receipt with a valid RMA.
- In the case of an exchange of defective merchandise, please call our customer service department and they will create the exchange. AppliancesConnection will provide and pay for the outbound shipping for replacement of defective merchandise.
- RMA numbers are valid for 18 days; therefore, returned merchandise must arrive no later than 18 days after issuance of a Return Authorization Number.
- Please allow 3 to 5 business days for processing and inspection of returned merchandise upon arrival at our returns warehouse.