Help With Returns
Return shipping/Restocking fee
When a restocking fee will not be charged
Information Regarding Large Items Shipped By Specialty Trucking
For Damaged Appliances Shipments
Product Images Disclaimer
Information Regarding Large Items Shipped By Specialty Trucking:
- Please make sure to take the correct measurements prior to ordering an appliance or large item. Also, please make sure to check the voltage and that your home has adequate electrical service before ordering. If you are unsure of this information, please contact our appliance specialists to verify you have made the correct choice.
- Due to restrictions, we do not accept any returns on air conditioners or specially order and custom made appliances.
- Returned products must be in brand new condition with all packaging, product literature, and blank warranty cards enclosed in the exact condition in which you received them. Any product that has been installed or has attempted to be installed can not be returned.
- Please ensure that someone will be present to thoroughly inspect any product(s) received via trucking delivery service while the driver is still at the delivery location. Any signs of damagemust be reported to our Customer Service Department immediately.
- Upon delivery, in the event of any sign of significant damage to a product, refuse the delivery and send the product back with the driver. Contact our Customer Service Department (800-299-9470 Ext. 2) and return/exchange will be set up immediately.
- For any other returns on items delivered via trucking delivery services, please contact our Customer Service Department and a pickup will be scheduled with a specialty trucking service.
- Items returned with damaged or missing parts, packaging, materials, or that are not in original condition may warrant additional fees.