The New OS-1000 Deluxe Massage Chair is loaded with excellent features at a fantastic price. The OS-1000 has 5 easy to use preset auto programs, delivering a powerful and realistic full body, seat & leg massage. 4 different massage types, intelligent 4 roller system.Available at AppliancesConnection
- Delivers a powerful and realistic full body, seat & leg massage.
- 4 Massage Types: Kneading & Tapping, Kneading, Tapping and Rolling
- Intelligent 4 roller system - Flexible, conforms to the contour and shape of your back
- Manual speed control of the massage
- 3 different width settings
- Reclines to 170 degrees
- Added neck massage feature - Massage heads are designed to target stress relieving "tsubo points" on your neck.
- Lower Back Range - The extensive range of motion allow for the roller heads to reach the tailbone area where most chairs lack.
- Ultra-long range massage - Stroke length of 29". Reaches high up in the neck and low down into the tailbone section.
- Fatigue relieving Air massage - Total of 20 Air bags are located in the lower body of the chair to provide massage for the legs, thighs and feet. Promoting better blood circulation to the lower extremities.
- Adjustable air massage - 6 levels of intensity from strong to weak massage
- Leg ottoman raises up or down dependently of the backrest
- Vibration massage on the seat and calves
- Easy-roll casters - Design of wheels can be moved easily
- Seat dimensions: 20" H x 20" W x 21" D
- 3 year warranty which includes full coverage of all parts and labor for 1 year, 2nd and 3rd year parts.
- Width: 29.5"
- Depth: 47-75"
- Height: 46"
- Massage Areas: Full Body
- Stock Id:243080
- Massage Areas:Full Body
- LCD Controller:Yes
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X