Navien has been pushing the boundaries of efficiency for 25 years. The NR-210-LP is a result of their dedication to providing an effective and green water heating unit. The NR-210-LP and all Navien models utilize condensing technology which captures additional heat lost by typical water heaters. The Navien NR-210-LP's energy factor is superior to both traditional water heaters and noncondensing tankless models. Reduced vent temperatures due to this condensing technology allow you to use PVC venting, which saves you money and contributes to the ease of installation. The Navien NR-210-LP has excellent technology for reducing your heating costs and carbon footprint.
- Eligible for US Federal Tax Credit
- Easy installation and PVC venting
- 3" SCH 40 solid PVC up to 100'
- Industry's highest energy efficiency rating
- Ready Link® Cascade System
- Optional built-in recirculation system with buffer tank
- Advanced Eco Navien technology
- Extended lifecycle utilizing dual stainless steel heat exchangers
- Advanced remote control - NR-10DU
- Industry's best warranty!
|ELECTRICAL||120 Volts, 60 Hz|
|GAS TYPE||Liquid Propane|
|MIN/MAX GAS RATE INPUT BTU'S||17,000-180,000|
|CONSTRUCTION||Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger|
|HOT WATER CAPACITY||10 GPM|