The Naturepedic Organic Cotton 4 Sided Changing Pad is a deluxe contoured pad featuring organic cotton filling and fabrics. It comes with snap-screws to easily secure to any dresser as well as a child safety buckle to help keep the baby in place while changing. A non-toxic waterproof surface made from 100% food grade polyethylene easily wipes clean with a damp cloth. Meets the strictest GREENGUARD certification standards for eliminating chemical emissions making this pad an excellent choice for parents seeking to remove potentially harmful chemicals from their baby's nursery.Available at AppliancesConnection
Features and Benefits:
Wipe Clean Waterproof Surface
- Organic Cotton Fabric with a wipe clean waterproof surface so pure it meets food contact standards.
Organic Cotton Filling
- U.S grown and certified
- Dust mite barrier cover - no need for an additional encasing.
- No latex or wool - no need to worry about these high-allergry materials.
- Meets and exceeds all Federal and State Flammability Standards without the use of harmful chemicals.
- Heavy-duty innerspring with edge support or NEW lightweight core.
- Proides a firm and comfortable surface in accordance with pediatrician and CPSC safety recommendations.
- Snug fit with square corners
- Seamless option provides a more hygienic design
- Lifetime limited warranty
Type: Sided Contoured
- Stock Id:306902
- Type:Sided Contoured
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X