A modern vent free gas fireplace that hangs on your wall. Ideal for modern and contemporary rooms, Napoleon’s WHVF31 Plazmafire™ features easy installation plus all of the conveniences of a vent free gas fireplace. Virtually endless installation possibilities, it’s almost as easy as hanging a picture on the wall.
There are all sorts of reasons homeowners choose the Napoleon WHVF31 Plazmafire Wall-Mounted Vent-Free Gas Fireplace for their homes, and all of them are good. Here are some of the more popular reasons they cite for making this such a popular appliance.
The convenient vent-free design makes placement unbelievably easy, and the unit is as simple to install on almost any wall as hanging a picture. Once in place, the efficient burner, modern topaz CRYSTALINE ember bed, and exclusive slate brick panel provide a look that is second-to-none. You can also count on the heat-resistant ceramic glass, the fuel-saving electronic ignition, and the limited lifetime warranty to provide long-term peace of mind.
This unit also features an attractive surround for added style and a built-in oxygen depletion sensor for safety. It's perfect for almost any wall in almost any home, making the Plazmafire a stylish and sensible home heating option.
- Convenient vent-free design
- Installation is almost as easy as hanging a picture
- Efficient burner with modern topaz CRYSTALINE ember bed
- Heat-resisitant ceramic glass
- Exclusive slate brick panel
- Fuel-saving electronic ignition
- Includes catalytic filtering tiles
- Two attractive styles of surround
- Built-in Oxygen Depletion Sensor
- Approved for use in mobile homes
- Tested as a heater to ANSI Z21.11.2
- Limited lifetime warranty
|Dimensions with Convex Surround||48 3/8" W x 29 1/2" H x 9 1/8" D|
|Dimensions with Rectangular Surround||43 5/16" W x 28" H x 7 3/8" D|
|Glass Dimensions||31 1/2" W x 161/2" H|
|Steady State Efficiency||99.9%|