The Inca is a contemporary unique fireplace with its triple bio-ethanol burner concept, providing malting flames that seemingly dance with one another. When lit, the Inca creates a breathtaking ambiance that cannot be equated. With its bold sophisticated steel outer frame, it represents a poised yet assertive look.
Moda Flame ethanol fireplaces do not require any installation or utility connection for fuel supply which makes it ideal for almost any architectural environment. This fireplace is idea for condo, apartment, single family home, restaurants and hotels. The fireplaces are fueled by a renewable modern energy named denatured ethanol, which burns free, emits no fumes, environmentally friendly and is virtually maintenance free.
- Burner: 3 x 1.5 Liter Dual Layer Burner made of 430 Stainless Steel
- BTU: 18,000; Flame 12 - 14” High
- Burn Time: Approximately 6-8 Hours
- Dimensions: 59W x 27.5H x 8.6D Inches / 150W x 70H x 21.9D cm
- Weight: 57.3 lbs / 26 kg
- TUV, UL, CUL Tested and Certified
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.