Ordinary wing corkscrews have a reputation for breaking corks up instead of pulling them out. Thats because they use a thick, drill-like spiral to create enough friction to pull the cork. This heavy spiral can easily crumble a tight-cork--and often does. The Metrokane 4040 Wing Machine overcomes this problem with an ultra-thin, non-stick spiral that moves through the cork almost frictionless.
- A totally new cork-pulling device with visible gears and automatic shift
- Automatic shift locks thin, non-stick spiral in place
- First wing-type corkscrew that never damages a cork
- Two-handed leverage levitates cork with ease
- Flexible catches adjust to all bottle sizes
- Press gear button for cork removal