The #5900 is our top of the line wall-a-way reclining lift chair designed to fit within 3" of the wall. It features over-stuffed arms and back with pillow-top armrests. The seat is also contoured to offer ultimate comfort.
The #5900 is our top of the line wall-a-way reclining lift chair designed to fit within 3" of the wall. It features over-stuffed arms and back with pillow-top armrests. The seat is also contoured to offer ultimate comfort. The weight capacity is 375 lbs. This chair features the television viewing position for maximum comfort due to the ability to operate the backrest and footrest independently for ultimate comfort. Lifetime warranty on frame, lift and reclining mechanisms, and four-year warranty on remaining components.
- Requires only 2.5" of space in placement away from the wall, making this a perfect choice for those smaller spaces such as apartments, nursing homes or small bedrooms.
- Features the independent movement of the backrest from the footrest, enabling more comfortable positions.
- Features an overstuffed style in the backrest and armrests while also offering a contoured seat for ultimate comfort.
- Comes standard with a backlit hand control, a chaise pad and a batter back-up
- Features a low volt motor.
- Frame of the chair is all kiln dried hardwood.
- All stress points are glued and connected with steel fasteners.
- Gang nails are used at all other joints and critical stress points.
- All bolts used are grade 5 and go entirely through the wood.
- No lag screws are used to secure the mechanism.
- The mechanism is secured by special locking T-nuts to ensure that the mechanism stays tights for the entire lifetime of the chair.
- Corner blocks are used throughout the chair at critical points for added strength.
- An extra rail is used across the top of the seat back to help keep the seat back straight and square.
- Acella-Flex foam padding is the closest to a perfect seating configuration.
- Seat springs are 9 gauge Morley system no-sag springs.
- Seat springs are tied together with tie wire to make every spring work together as a seat unit.
- Five seat springs are in this chair.
- The front seat rail on the frame is larger and thicker than competitors'.
- There is a retainer rail secured by steel brads on top of the seat frame to make sure they do not come loose.
- The back frame springs used are 12 gauge and are also tied together with special tie wire for comfort and durability.
- To ensure that the seat springs do not cut into the seat foam, a special nova bond pad is used.
- The fiber used in the back is a dustless, odorless, non-allergenic fiber, which makes the backs retain their original shape and gives greater comfort.
- Back Height from Seat: 28.5”
- Arm Height from Seat: 8”
- Offers a lifetime warranty on the hardwood frame, steel lift mechanism and scissors hardware.
- Offers a four year warranty on all other components.
|Height||3 feet 10 inches|
|Maximum Depth||5 feet 7 inches|
|Minimum Depth||3 feet 2 inches|
|Seat Back Height||28 inches|
|Seat Depth||20 inches|
|Seat Height||20 inches|
|Seat Width||20 inches|
|Width||3 feet 4 inches|
This item is brand new and comes with a full manufacturer warranty. Please refer to the table below for details
Don't Gamble on a break-down!
- 100% Parts and Labor
- No Deductibles
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Toll-Free Support
- Fully Transferable
- Nationwide Coverage
- Rapid Claim System
||Extended Service Plan
||Typical Manufacturer Warranty
||Up to 5 Years including parts and labor
||1 Year Parts, 90 Days Labor
|Wear and Tear(Normal Use)
|Product Replacement (If Product Cannot be Fixed)
|Optional Accidental Damage
|Screen or Lens Replacement
|24/7 Toll Free Help
|No Lemon Policy
|Authorized Service Centers in Most Locations
What exactly is an Extended Service Plan?
An extended service plan is generally an extension of your original manufacturer's warranty. Most manufacturers warranty their products to be free from defects for up to one year from the date of purchase. This warranty virtually guarantees you that if your newly purchased product fails, the manufacturer will protect you from the high costs of replacement parts and labor necessary to repair your product. Extended service plans lengthen your product's coverage for up to an additional 60 months (5 years) to insure you get years of performance satisfaction from your newly purchased product.
How is this different than the manufacturer's warranty?
A manufacturer's warranty usually offers limited coverage for a limited time, with parts and labor carrying separate lengths of coverage. For example, a common manufacturer warranty of a product might cover a consumer for one full year on parts defects but only 90 days on the high cost of labor involved to change those parts. Extended service plans provide comprehensive, long term, even length coverage. This means that should your product fail within your plans coverage time frame, both parts and labor costs are covered.
How do I buy an Extended Service Plan?
Extended Service Plans can be purchased along with your product online, or via our toll free number.
Can I renew my Consumer Priority Service extended service plan?
Yes, service plans are renewable and must be submitted 30 days prior to the original plans expiration. Please contact a sales representative to discuss your renewal options.
What should I do if I need extended service?
Our extended service providers offer an easy to use interactive form online which you may use to request that they initiate a claim on your product. Your other alternative is to call the toll-free number on your extended warranty card or email and have a qualified representative make this request for you with the information you will provide. We believe that our claim initiation request process is the absolute best our industry has to offer. It is designed for simplicity and speed.
Who will perform the service on my product?
Our company works with over 11,000 authorized service professionals. Each technician is extensively trained by the respective manufacturers to provide service on your products. Authorized technicians must complete annual and bi-annual continued education exams in addition to being well versed in manufacturer supplied update bulletins to ensure their level of expertise is as current as the new products which come to market. We urge our customers to provide feedback regarding their experiences which we later use to insure that the level of service we are expected to provide is exactly the level of service you receive.
May I transfer my extended service plan to another person?
Our service plans are 100% transferable. If you would like transfer ownership of the covered product along with its coverage, we require that the request be supplied in writing. For assistance please contact a Representative. Please have all of the new owner's information at hand when requesting a transfer.
Will I have to pay a deductible or any other "hidden costs"?
Generally, the amount of a deductible is almost always proportional to the amount of the premium charged. In order to have a lower deductible, even as low as $0, the plan holder would generally have to agree to a higher premium. For those who want lower premiums, they must agree to a higher deductible. Our extended service plans carry a $0.00 deductible along with low premiums. This means that with an extended service plan there are no high upfront costs and they are committed to cover 100% parts and labor costs on any authorized claim.