5500-VE Wall-a-Way Reclining Lift Chair - Vista - Earth
The #5500 Wall-a-Way Reclining Lift Chair is one of our most comfortable models, and is designed to accommodate a person from 5'6" to 6'4" tall. It has a weight capacity of 375 lbs., and the wall-a-way feature is designed so that this chair can be placed within 3" of a wall when the chair is in the fully reclined position.The #5500 Wall-a-Way Reclining Lift Chair is one of our most comfortable models, and is designed to accommodate a person from 5'6 to 6'4 tall. It has a weight capacity of 375 lbs., and the wall-a-way feature is designed so that this chair can be placed within 3 of a wall when the chair is in the fully reclined position. This chair features a variety of positions, including the T.V. position. It features a lifetime warranty on the wood frame, lift mechanism and reclining hardware. Four-year warranty of the remaining items.
- Product Weight: 195
- Product Max Height: 43x36x69
- Construction Material: Fiber - 5%; Foam - 10%; Fabric - 10%; Steel - 30%; Fasteners & miscellaneous - 5%
- The seat height from the floor is 21, and the width of the seat between the arms is 21. Depth of the seat front to back is 21. Top of the armrest from the seat measures 6.5 tall. The height of the backrest from the top of the seat measures 25. The tip of the footrest from the back of the seat measures 42. Magazine pocket on lower right-hand side of the chair is standard. Chaise pad is a standard feature. Armrest and headrest covers are standard. Battery back-up system is standard, however, this is not available with the upgrades of Ultra-EZZ III Massage system, or 2,4, or 6 Vib/Heat features at this time.
- The frame of the chair is all kiln-dried hardwood, and all stress points are kiln-dried oak. All joints are glued and connected with steel fasteners. Uni-Construction of seat-back assembly is independently lab-tested for strength and durability. Gang nails are used at all other critical joints or stress points. All bolts used are top quality grade 5. All bolts go entirely through the wood. No lag screws are used to secure the mechanism. The mechanism is secured by special locking TNuts to ensure that the mechanism stays tight throughout the lifetime of the chair. All critical connection points for reclining hardware, etc. have a double locking nut, made of nylon aircraft grade quality. All wood screws used are the best and strongest available. Corner blocks are used throughout the chair at all critical points for added strength. An extra chair rail is used across the top of the seat back to ensure that the back remains straight and square.
- This model features our new SoftLuxe Seat Cushion System (with patent pending) from Leggett & Platt. This SoftLuxe Seat Cushion System is constructed with a 7 x 7 x 3.5 coil that is constructed of igh-density fortified steel springs encased in fabric, providing a long-lasting cushon with maximum comfort. Coil Max coils are precisely formed by computer control, then pre-compressed and inserted into premium Quantum lightweight fabric to create a soft, noise-reducing pocket around each individual coil. Each Coil Max coil flexes independently, and adjusts instantly to optimize body contouring and support. The barrel-shaped coils offer initial luxurious softness, followed by firmer support that responds to the applied weight. This design works to maintain structural integrity while offering the highest support and comfort available. Fabric-encased coil cushions are more resilient than foam, providing as much lift force when load is removed as when load is applied.
- The new SoftLuxe Seat Cushion offers up to 21% less seat cushion breakdown with fabric-encased coil seat cushions over the life of the product. This system offers innovation, quality and durability for furniture cushions.
- The foundation of the chair is the lift base. After testing all of the lift bases on the market today, we have determined that the Super Sagless lift base (made in the U.S.A.) is the best available. While more expensive, it will withstand the constant use and abuse that a lift chair must take. A lift base must be as wide as the base of the chair to be stable in the lifted position. The Super Sagless base we use is the most stable base in the upright, lifted position on the market today. This model comes standard with the Okin super quiet low volt motor.
- The fabrics used on all Med-Lift chairs meet both CAL 117 and UFAC requirements of flammability. We have an independent lab test our fabrics, foam and fibers once a year toe nsure that they meet correct specifications. We cannot attach the UFAC tag or purchase the tags if our components do not pass this testing. The fiber used in the back is a dustless, odorless, non-allergenic, conjugated fiber. This is the best that we can find in the industry.
- Options available at an additional charge for this model include: Customer's own fabric; moveable infrared heat; Ultra-EZZ III Massage System; Extra Magazine Pocket; Snap-on Head Pillow; Visco Memory Foam Seat; 2 Vib/Heat. NOTE: Battery back-up system not available with Ultra-EZZ III Massage System or 2 Vib/Heat at th is time. Fabric upgrades for this model include Level 5 - Bella Crypton; Bella-Suede; Level 6 - Ultra; Level 7 - Full Leather. USB Port Remote Hand Control
- Stock Id:297541
- Frame Material:Wood
- Ottoman Included:No
- Country of Origin:United States
- Max Depth:69"
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: