The #5200 Petite Wall-a-Way is one of the newest models to our line of recining lift chairs. It is a Petite Wall-a-Way with a more contemporary design, and it is geared towards a more petite person who is looking for a unit that can offer a more modern design in a reclining chair that can be placed within 3" of the wall when in the reclined position.
The #5200 Petite Wall-a-Way is one of the newest models to our line of recining lift chairs. It is a Petite Wall-a-Way with a more contemporary design, and it is geared towards a more petite person who is looking for a unit that can offer a more modern design in a reclining chair that can be placed within 3" of the wall when in the reclined position. Weight capacity is 275 lbs. Lifetime warranty on wooden frame, lift mechanism and reclining hardware. Four-year warranty on remaining items.
- Can be placed within 3" of the wall when in the reclined position
- Attractive over-stuffed backrest with tapered horizontal stitch in mid-section of back for added styling
- Battery back-up system
- Velcro outside back
- Armrest height from top of seat: 7"
- Backrest height from top of seat: 23"
- Back of seat to tip of footrest when reclined: 40"
- Frame of the chair is all kiln-dried hardwood; all stress points are kiln-dried oak
- All joints are glued and connected with steel fasteners
- Uni-construction of seat-back assembly is independently lab-tested for strength and durability
- Gang nails are used at all other critical joints or stress points
- All bolts used are high quality Grade 5
- All bolts go entirely through the wood; no lag screws are used to secure the mechanism
- Mechanism is secured by special locking T-nuts to ensure that it stays tight throughout the lifetime of the chair
- All critical connection points for the reclining hardware, etc., have a double locking nut of nylon aircraft grade quality
- All wood screws used are the strongest available
- Corner blocks are used throughout the chair at all critical points for added strength
- All seat springs used are 9 gauge Morley system no-sag springs that are tied together with tie wire to make every spring work together as a seat unit
- Seat springs are correctly spaced on the spring rails by a special clip rail machine
- Front seat rail on the frame is larger and thicker than most competitors' products, which makes the seat much stronger and durable
- Retainer rail secured by steel brads on top of the seat springs ensures that they do not loosen
- 6 seat springs
- 12 gauge back springs are tied together with special tie wire for more comfort and endurance
- Nova bond pad ensures that the seat springs do not cut into the bottom of the seat foam
- Fiber used in back is a dustless, odorless, non-allergenic, conjugated fiber
- Acella-Flex foam, developed by Leggett & Platt, is the only foam Med-Lift uses - it offers the closest thing to a "perfect seating configuration" that is available in the industry
- Acella-Flex pushes back 1 pound for every pound of weight that is exerted on it, making the chairs sit the same for a 90 lb. person as for a 300 lb. person
- This model also features an extra 1.5" added to the thickness of the foam for extra support
- This foam will keep 99.9% of its original shape and size, whereas most conventional foam will shrink 10-15% in size over the first few years
- Special break-in process before the foam is ever cut makes the foam feel good from the first use on
- Super soft layer glued on top of the Acella-Flex gives a very nice feel to the seat, while allowing all the benefits of the Acella-Flex base for strength and long life
- Seat foam is pressure-reducing
- Super Sagless lift base (made in the USA) withstands constant use and abuse that a lift chair must endure
- The most stable base in the upright lifted position that is available in the marketplace today
- Super quiet low volt motor
- All fabrics used on any Med-Lift chair meet both CAL 117 and UFAC requirements for flammability
- Independent labs test Med-Lift fabric, foam, and fibers once a year to ensure that they meet correct specifications
| Height || 3 feet 6 inches |
| Maximum Depth || 5 feet 5 inches |
| Minimum Depth || 34 inches |
| Seat Back Height || 23 inches |
| Seat Depth || 21 inches |
| Seat Height || 19 inches |
| Seat Width || 17 inches |
| Weight Capacity || 275 lbs |
| Width || 34 inches |
This item is brand new and comes with a full manufacturer warranty. Please refer to the table below for details
Don't Gamble on a break-down!
- 100% Parts and Labor
- No Deductibles
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Toll-Free Support
- Fully Transferable
- Nationwide Coverage
- Rapid Claim System
||Extended Service Plan
||Typical Manufacturer Warranty
||Up to 5 Years including parts and labor
||1 Year Parts, 90 Days Labor
|Wear and Tear(Normal Use)
|Product Replacement (If Product Cannot be Fixed)
|Optional Accidental Damage
|Screen or Lens Replacement
|24/7 Toll Free Help
|No Lemon Policy
|Authorized Service Centers in Most Locations
What exactly is an Extended Service Plan?
An extended service plan is generally an extension of your original manufacturer's warranty. Most manufacturers warranty their products to be free from defects for up to one year from the date of purchase. This warranty virtually guarantees you that if your newly purchased product fails, the manufacturer will protect you from the high costs of replacement parts and labor necessary to repair your product. Extended service plans lengthen your product's coverage for up to an additional 60 months (5 years) to insure you get years of performance satisfaction from your newly purchased product.
How is this different than the manufacturer's warranty?
A manufacturer's warranty usually offers limited coverage for a limited time, with parts and labor carrying separate lengths of coverage. For example, a common manufacturer warranty of a product might cover a consumer for one full year on parts defects but only 90 days on the high cost of labor involved to change those parts. Extended service plans provide comprehensive, long term, even length coverage. This means that should your product fail within your plans coverage time frame, both parts and labor costs are covered.
How do I buy an Extended Service Plan?
Extended Service Plans can be purchased along with your product online, or via our toll free number.
Can I renew my Consumer Priority Service extended service plan?
Yes, service plans are renewable and must be submitted 30 days prior to the original plans expiration. Please contact a sales representative to discuss your renewal options.
What should I do if I need extended service?
Our extended service providers offer an easy to use interactive form online which you may use to request that they initiate a claim on your product. Your other alternative is to call the toll-free number on your extended warranty card or email and have a qualified representative make this request for you with the information you will provide. We believe that our claim initiation request process is the absolute best our industry has to offer. It is designed for simplicity and speed.
Who will perform the service on my product?
Our company works with over 11,000 authorized service professionals. Each technician is extensively trained by the respective manufacturers to provide service on your products. Authorized technicians must complete annual and bi-annual continued education exams in addition to being well versed in manufacturer supplied update bulletins to ensure their level of expertise is as current as the new products which come to market. We urge our customers to provide feedback regarding their experiences which we later use to insure that the level of service we are expected to provide is exactly the level of service you receive.
May I transfer my extended service plan to another person?
Our service plans are 100% transferable. If you would like transfer ownership of the covered product along with its coverage, we require that the request be supplied in writing. For assistance please contact a Representative. Please have all of the new owner's information at hand when requesting a transfer.
Will I have to pay a deductible or any other "hidden costs"?
Generally, the amount of a deductible is almost always proportional to the amount of the premium charged. In order to have a lower deductible, even as low as $0, the plan holder would generally have to agree to a higher premium. For those who want lower premiums, they must agree to a higher deductible. Our extended service plans carry a $0.00 deductible along with low premiums. This means that with an extended service plan there are no high upfront costs and they are committed to cover 100% parts and labor costs on any authorized claim.