5153-CAH, 51 Series, Three-Way T-Back Reclining Lift Chair: Havana
- Width: 33"
- Height: 42"
- Depth: 44"
- Style: Contemporary
- Color: Havana
The #5153 series is a three-way reclining power lift chair designed to enable you to go from a standing position to a sitting position to a reclined position with the touch of a finger tip. This chair features a button-tufted backrest and is designed to accommodate a person from 5'2" to 6'2" with a weight capacity of 375 lbs. Available at AppliancesConnection
The #5153 series is a three-way reclining power lift chair designed to enable you to go from a standing position to a sitting position to a reclined position with the touch of a finger tip. This chair features a button-tufted backrest and is designed to accommodate a person from 5'2" to 6'2" with a weight capacity of 375 lbs. There is a lifetime warranty on the lift mechanism and frame, and a four-year warranty on remaining components. It features an attractive double T-back styling on the backrest, and comes standard with a chaise pad (which adds 2" height to the seat). Arm and Head covers are standard.
- Weight capacity of 375 lbs.
- You can customize the fit to the person using the chair
- Lifetime warranty on the lift mechanism, wood frame and reclining hardware
- Four year warranty on the remaining items
- It has an attractive waterfall back styling
- Zippers inside the pillows
- Magazine pocket on outside right-hand side of chair frame
- This chair includes a chaise pad as a standard feature and a battery back-up
- Armrest and head covers are included at no additional cost
- All kiln dried hardwood
- All stress points are kiln-dried oak
- All joints are glued and connected with steel fasteners
- Uni-construction of seat-back assembly is independently lab tested for strength and durability
- Gang nails are used at all other critical joints or stress points
- All bolts used are grade five
- All bolts go entirely through the wood
- No lag screws are used to secure the mechanism
- Mechanism is secured by special locking T-nuts to ensure that the mechanism stays tight throughout the lifetime of the chair
- All critical connection points for reclining hardware, etc. have a double locking nut, nylon aircraft grade locking nut
- All wood screws used are the best and strongest available
- Corner blocks are used throughout the chair at all critical points for added strength
- Extra rail is used across the top of the seat back to help keep the back straight and square
- Acella-Flex foam is used for padding, and it is used in better upholstered furniture
- Acella-Flex foam is the closest to a perfect seating configuration in the industry
- Acella-Flex pushes back 1 lb. for every pound of weight exerted, making the chairs basically sit the same for a person of 90 lbs. or a person of 300 lbs.
- Acella-Flex will keep 99.9% of its original shape and size, while most conventional foam will shrink 10-15% in size over the first couple of years
- Special break-in process before the foam is ever cut makes the foam feel good from the first use forward
- As an added benefit to the foam, Med-Lift glues a layer of super soft on top of the Acella-Flex, giving a very nice feel to the seat, but you still have the Acella-Flex base for strength and long life
- Seat foam is pressure reducing
- Seat springs are nine gauge Morley system no sag springs tied together with tie wire to make every spring work together as a seat unit
- Five seat springs are correctly spaced on the spring rails by a special clip rail machine
- Front seat rail on the frame is larger and thicker than competitors' products, which makes the seat much stronger and durable
- Retainer rail secured by steel brads on top of the seat springs makes sure that they do not come loose
- Back springs used are 12 gauges tied together with special tie wire for more comfort and endurance
- Nova bond pad ensures that the seat springs do not cut into the bottom of the seat foam
- Fiber used in the backs is a dustless, odorless, non-allergenic conjugated fiber, the best found in the industry
- Backs retain their original shape and give greater comfort
- Extra padding is used to ensure that no fabric comes in direct contact with wood
- Wood frame that might come in contact with fabric is surrounded by an extra layer of foam or micro foam to ensure longer fabric life
- Extra padding makes the arms, backs, front arm, etc. feel softer and plusher
- Additional foam on the front arm surface.
- Super Sag-less lift base (made in U.S.A.) is the most stable base in the upright lifted position in the marketplace today
- Med-Lift uses only Hubbell or Okin motors
|Weight Capacity||375 lbs|
|Seat Width||21 inches|
|Seat Height||19 inches|
|Seat Depth||21 inches|
|Seat Back Height||28 inches|
|Minimum Depth||3 feet 8 inches|
|Maximum Depth||6 feet|
|Height||3 feet 6 inches|
- Stock Id:297445
- Frame Material:Wood
- Ottoman Included:No
- Max Depth:72"