The #3653 is the largest lift chair we manufacture. It has a weight capacity of 600 lbs. This chair comes standard with two extra heavy duty otors and an extra heavy duty lift mechanism.
The #3653 is the largest lift chair we manufacture. It has a weight capacity of 600 lbs. This chair comes standard with two extra heavy duty , low volt motors, and custom heavy duty reclining hardware. Two-year warranty on all components. It features a split backrest design with extra high density fiber. Standard features include an extra heavy duty lift mechanism with two motors; an extra heavy duty 3-way recline mechanism; special high density Acella-Flex foam seat poly; all steel seat spring box frame with heavy duty Morley spring system; extra heavy duty d-arc spring in back; extra padding on arms; two low-volt heavy duty motors with 1,000 lbs. of thrust; super reinforced hardwood frame.
- Product Weight: 246
- Product Max Height: 48.5x47.5x72
- Construction Material: Fiber-5%; Foam - 10%; Fabric - 10%; Steel - 30%; Fasteners and miscellaneous - 5%
- Seat height from the floor is 20. Seat depth front to back measures 21.5. Width between armrests is 33. Backrest measures 31.5 from top of seat. When reclined, footrest is 20.5 and the reclined length from back of seat to tip of footrest is 43. Height of the armrest from the top of the seat measures 7.
- Magazine pocket on lower, outer right-hand side. Extra Padding in both Armrests. Super reinforced Hardwood frame. Armrest and head covers are standard.
- The frame of the chair is all kiln-dried hardwood; and all stress points are kiln-dried oak. All joints are glued and connected with steel fasteners. Uni-construction of seat-back assembly is independently lab-tested for strength and durability. Gang nails are used at all other critical joints or stress points. All bolts used are top quality grade 5. All bolts go entirely through the wood. No lag screws are used to secure the mechanism. The mechanism is secured by special locking T-Nuts to ensure that the mechanism stays tight throughout the lifetime of the chair. All critical connection points for the reclining hardware, etc. have a double lockint nut, made of nylon aircraft grade quality. All wood screws used are the best and strongest available.
- The seat springs used are 8 gauge Morley system no sag springs. Seat springs are tied together with tie wire to ensure that every spring works together as a seat unit. Seat springs are correctly spaced on the spring rails by a special clip rail machine. The front seat rail on the frame is larger and thicker than competitors' products making the seat much stronger and durable. There is a retainer rail secured by steel brads on top of the seat springs to ensure that they do not loosen. The back springs used are extra heavy duty d-arc springs and are also tied together with special tie wire for more comfort and endurance. To ensure that the seat springs do not cut into the bottom of the seat foam, a nova bond pad is used. This chair is reinforced with extra heavy duty products.
- The foam used in all chairs is Acella-Flex, which was developed by Leggett & Platt for use in better upholstered furniture. Acella-Flex foam is the closest thing to a perfect seating configuration in the industry. This foam basically pushes back one pound for every pound of weight exerted against it. This characteristic makes the chairs, basically, sit the same for a person weighing 90 lbs. or a perso weighing 300 lbs. Acella-Flex will retain 99.9% of its original shape and size. Most conventional foam will shrink 10-15% in size over the first few years. Med-Lift uses a special break-in process before the foam is ever cut to make the foam feel good from the first use forward. As an added benefit to our foam, we glue a layer of super soft on top of the AcellaFlex, thus giving a nice feel to the seat, while still having the Acella-Flex base for strength and durability. This particular model uses a special Acella-Flex seat poly for added durability.
- The foundation of the chair is the lift base. After testing all the lift bases on the market today, we have determined that the Super Sagless lift base (made in the USA) is the best available. While more expensive, it will withstand constant use and abuse of a lift chair. A lift base must be as wide as the base of the chair to be stable in the upright, lifted position. The Super Sagless base we use is the most stable in the upright lifted position on the market today. This model offers reinforcements, 2 low volt heavy duty motors with 1,000 lbs. of thrust and a super, reinforced hardwood frame.
- The fabrics used on all Med-Lift chairs meet both CAL 117 and UFAC requirements of flammability. We have an independent lab test our fabrics, foam and fibers once a year to ensure that they meet correct specifications. We cannot attach the UFAC tag or purchase the tags if our components do not pass the testing.
- Options available at an additional cost for this model include: 4 vib/heat (separate hand control); Snap-on pillow; extra magazine pocket. Movable Infrared Heat pad. Crypton fabric upgrade on this model is additional $150.00. Ultra Fabric upgrade on this model is $350.00. USB Port Remote Hand Control