The Two-Way Reclining Lift Chair offers the perfect style and technology to complement the mobility you are seeking. This chair is designed to accommodate any size individual, from petite to large, and it is engineered to provide years of carefree operation.
The Two-Way Reclining Lift Chair offers the perfect style and technology to complement the mobility you are seeking. This chair is designed to accommodate any size individual, from petite to large, and it is engineered to provide years of carefree operation. One simple touch of the fingertip control and the power-lift mechanism gently and quietly moves you to a standing, seated or reclining position, as well as intermediate modes.
- Sized for a person 5'2" up to a 6'2"
- Weight capacity is 375 lbs.
- This chair features a lifetime warranty on the frame, lift and reclining mechanism
- Four-year warranty on remaining items
- Magazine pocket on outside right-hand side of chair
- Armrest and headrest covers are included at no additional charge
- The frame of the chair is all kiln dried hardwood
- All stress points are kiln-dried oak
- All joints are glued and connected with steel fasteners
- Uni-construction of seat-back assembly is independently lab tested for strength and durability
- Gang nails are used at all other critical joints or stress points
- All bolts used are grade five
- All bolts go entirely through the wood
- No lag screws are used to secure the mechanism
- The mechanism is secured by special locking T-nuts to ensure that the mechanism stays tight throughout the lifetime of the chair
- All critical connection points for reclining hardware, etc. have a double locking nut, nylon aircraft grade
- All wood screws used are the best and strongest available
- Corner blocks are used throughout the chair at all critical points for added strength
- An extra rail is used across the top of the seat back to help keep the back straight and square
- Acella-Flex foam is used for padding, and this is a foam developed for use in better upholstered furniture
- Acella-Flex foam is the closest to a perfect seating configuration in the industry
- Pushes back 1 lb. for every pound of weight exerted, making the chairs sit the same for a person of 90 lbs. or a person of 300 lbs.
- Keeps 99.9% of its original shape and size, while most conventional foam will shrink 10-15% in size over the first couple of years
- Special break-in process before the foam is ever cut makes the foam feel good from the first use forward
- Super soft layer glued on top of the Acella-Flex gives a very nice feel to the seat, but you still have the Acella-Flex base for strength and long life
- Seat foam is pressure reducing
- 9 gauge Morley system no sag springs
- Tied together with tie wire to make every spring work together as a seat unit
- 5 seat springs correctly spaced on the spring rails by a special clip rail machine
- The front seat rail on the frame is larger and thicker than competitors' products, which makes the seat much stronger and durable
- There is a retainer rail secured by steel brads on top of the seat springs to make sure they do not come loose
- The back springs used are 12 gauge, and are also tied together with special tie wire for more comfort and endurance
- To ensure that the seat springs do not cut into the bottom of the seat foam, a nova bond pad is used
- The fiber used in the back is a dustless, odorless, non-allergenic, conjugated fiber, the best available in the industry
- This feature makes the backs retain their original shape and gives greater comfort
- Fabric used on all Med-Lift chairs meets both CAL 117 ad UFAC requirements of flammability
- Tested by an independent lab yearly to ensure correct specifications
- Extra padding is used in any place on the frame that wood comes in direct contact with wood
- Wood is surrounded by an extra layer of foam or micro foam to ensure long fabric life
- Extra padding makes the arms, backs, front arm, etc. feel softer and more plush
- Super Sag-less lift base (made in U.S.A.) is the most stable in the upright lifted position on the market today
- Med-Lift offers only Hubbell or Okin motors
| Width || 32 inches |
| Weight Capacity || 375lbs |
| Seat Width || 21 inches |
| Seat Height || 19 inches |
| Seat Depth || 21 inches |
| Seat Back Height || 27 inches |
| Minimum Depth || 3 feet 2 inches |
| Maximum Depth || 5 feet |
| Height || 3 feet 5 inches |
| Weight || 146lbs |
This item is brand new and comes with a full manufacturer warranty. Please refer to the table below for details
Don't Gamble on a break-down!
- 100% Parts and Labor
- No Deductibles
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Toll-Free Support
- Fully Transferable
- Nationwide Coverage
- Rapid Claim System
||Extended Service Plan
||Typical Manufacturer Warranty
||Up to 5 Years including parts and labor
||1 Year Parts, 90 Days Labor
|Wear and Tear(Normal Use)
|Product Replacement (If Product Cannot be Fixed)
|Optional Accidental Damage
|Screen or Lens Replacement
|24/7 Toll Free Help
|No Lemon Policy
|Authorized Service Centers in Most Locations
What exactly is an Extended Service Plan?
An extended service plan is generally an extension of your original manufacturer's warranty. Most manufacturers warranty their products to be free from defects for up to one year from the date of purchase. This warranty virtually guarantees you that if your newly purchased product fails, the manufacturer will protect you from the high costs of replacement parts and labor necessary to repair your product. Extended service plans lengthen your product's coverage for up to an additional 60 months (5 years) to insure you get years of performance satisfaction from your newly purchased product.
How is this different than the manufacturer's warranty?
A manufacturer's warranty usually offers limited coverage for a limited time, with parts and labor carrying separate lengths of coverage. For example, a common manufacturer warranty of a product might cover a consumer for one full year on parts defects but only 90 days on the high cost of labor involved to change those parts. Extended service plans provide comprehensive, long term, even length coverage. This means that should your product fail within your plans coverage time frame, both parts and labor costs are covered.
How do I buy an Extended Service Plan?
Extended Service Plans can be purchased along with your product online, or via our toll free number.
Can I renew my Consumer Priority Service extended service plan?
Yes, service plans are renewable and must be submitted 30 days prior to the original plans expiration. Please contact a sales representative to discuss your renewal options.
What should I do if I need extended service?
Our extended service providers offer an easy to use interactive form online which you may use to request that they initiate a claim on your product. Your other alternative is to call the toll-free number on your extended warranty card or email and have a qualified representative make this request for you with the information you will provide. We believe that our claim initiation request process is the absolute best our industry has to offer. It is designed for simplicity and speed.
Who will perform the service on my product?
Our company works with over 11,000 authorized service professionals. Each technician is extensively trained by the respective manufacturers to provide service on your products. Authorized technicians must complete annual and bi-annual continued education exams in addition to being well versed in manufacturer supplied update bulletins to ensure their level of expertise is as current as the new products which come to market. We urge our customers to provide feedback regarding their experiences which we later use to insure that the level of service we are expected to provide is exactly the level of service you receive.
May I transfer my extended service plan to another person?
Our service plans are 100% transferable. If you would like transfer ownership of the covered product along with its coverage, we require that the request be supplied in writing. For assistance please contact a Representative. Please have all of the new owner's information at hand when requesting a transfer.
Will I have to pay a deductible or any other "hidden costs"?
Generally, the amount of a deductible is almost always proportional to the amount of the premium charged. In order to have a lower deductible, even as low as $0, the plan holder would generally have to agree to a higher premium. For those who want lower premiums, they must agree to a higher deductible. Our extended service plans carry a $0.00 deductible along with low premiums. This means that with an extended service plan there are no high upfront costs and they are committed to cover 100% parts and labor costs on any authorized claim.