Learn more »
The #2553 three-way power reclining lift chair offers you the style and technology to compliment the mobility that you are seeking. This reclining lift chair is designed to accommodate any size individual from 5'2" or taller. The weight capacity is 375 lbs. This stylish chair features a button-tufted backrest and rolled armrests. There is a lifetime warranty on the frame and lift mechanism, and a four-year warranty on the remaining components.Available at Appliances ConnectionThe #2553 three-way power reclining lift chair offers you the style and technology to compliment the mobility that you are seeking. This reclining lift chair is designed to accommodate any size individual from 5'6 to 6'2. The weight capacity is 375 lbs. This stylish chair features a button-tufted backrest and rolled armrests. There is a lifetime warranty on the frame and lift mechanism, and a four-year warranty on the remaining components.
- Product Weight: 145
- Product Max Height: 41x32x70
- Construction Material: Fiber - 5%; Foam - 10%; Fabric - 10%; Steel - 30%; Fasteners & miscellaneous - 5%
- The three-way reclining feature on this lift chair makes it an attractive option for someone who wants the comfortability of added recline as well as the lift feature enabling greater mobility. The width between armrests is 21, and the seat depth is 22. Seat height from the floor is 20.5. Backrest height from top of seat is 27; reclined length from back of the seat to the end of the footboard is 41.
- There is a magazine pocket on the lower outer right-hand side. Armrest and head cover are standard. Battery back-up is standard. (Battery back-up system does not work with upgrades/options that include the Ultra EZZ, 2, 4, and 6 heat/vib systems.
- The frame of the chair is all kiln dried hardwood. All stress points are kiln dried oak. All joints are glued and connected with steel fasteners. Uni-construction of seat-back assembly is independently lab tested for strength and durability. Gang nails are used at all other critical joints or stress points. All bolts used are top quality grade 5. All bolts go entirely through the wood. No lag screws are used to secure mechanism. The mechanism is secured by special locking T-Nuts to ensure that the mechanism stays tight throughout the lifetime of the chair. All critical connection points for reclining hardware, etc., have a double locking nut, which is nylon aircraft grade quality. All wood screws used are the best and strongest available. Corner blocks are used throughout the chair at all critical points for added strength. An extra rail is used across the top of the seat back to help keep the back straight and square.
- Acella-Flex foam is used for padding, and this is a foam developed for use in better upholstered furnture. Acella-Flex foam is the closest to a perfect seating configuration in the industry. Acella-Flex basically pushes back 1 lb. For every pound of weight exerted against it. This characteristic makes the chairs, basically, sit the same for a person of 9 lbs. or a person of 300 lbs. Acella-Flex will keep 99.9% of its original shape and size. Most conventional foam swill shrink 10-15% in size over the first couple of years. Med-Lift uses a special break-in process before the foam is ever cut to make the foam feel good from the first use forward. As an added benefit to our foam, we glue a layer of super soft on top of the Acella-Flex, which gives a very nice feel to the seat, while still offering you the Acella-Flex base for strength and long life. This feature also makes the seat foam pressure reducing.
- Seat springs used are 9 gauge Morley system no sag springs. Seat springs are tied together with tie wire to make every spring work together as a seat unit. 5 Seat springs are in this chair, and they are correctly spaced on the spring rails by a special clip rail machine. The front seat rail on the frame is larger and thicker than competitors' products which makes the seat much stronger and durable. There is a retainer rail secured by steel brads on top of the seat springs to ensure that they do not come loose. The back springs used are 12 gauge, and are also tied together with special tie wire for more comfort and endurance. To ensure that the seat springs do not cut into the bottom of the seat foam, a nova bond pad is used. The fiber used in the backs is a dustless, odorless, non-allergenic, conjugated fiber. This is the best that we are able to find in the industry.
- The foundation of the chair is the lift base. After testing all the lift bases on the market today, we have determined that the Super Sagless lift base (made in the USA) is the best available. While more expensive, it will withstand constant use and abuse that lift chairs receive. A lift base must be as wide as the base of the chair. The Super Sagless base we use is the most stable base in the upright lifted position on the market today. A low volt, quiet motor is standard on this item.
- All fabrics used on the Med-Lift chairs meet both the CAL 117 and UFAC requirements of flammability. We have an independent lab test our fabric, foam and fibers once a year in order to ensure that they meet correct specifications. We cannot attach the UFAC tag or purchase the tags if our components do not pass the testing.
- Options for this model at an additional charge are: Chaise Pad; 2 Vib/Heat; 4 Vib/Heat; 6 Vib/Heat (must have chaie pad); Customer's own fabric; Moveable Infrared Heat; Ultra-EZZ Massage; Snap-on Head Pillow; Extra Magazine Pocket; Removeable Seat; Extra Heavy Duty Hardware. Fabric upgrades are as follows: Level 3 - Apollo Vinyl; Level 4: Cabo, Montego, Stampede, Vista, Bonded Leather I and Bonded Leather II; Level 5 - Bella Crypton and Bella Suede; Level 6 Ultra. USB Port Remote Hand Control
- Stock Id:297142
- Frame Material:Wood
- Color:Aaron - Williamsburg Blue
- Ottoman Included:No
- Country of Origin:United States
- Max Depth:70"
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: