Learn more »
The #1155 is one of the newer models of lift chairs in the MedLift line-up that offers style and quality at an exceptional price. It comes standard with a low volt motor and battery back-up and features a two-way recline.The #1155 is one of the more popular models of two-way reclining lift chairs in the MedLift line-up that offers style and quality at an exceptional price. It comes standard with a low volt motor and battery back-up and features a two-way recline. Weight capacity is 325 lbs. This chair features a two-year warranty on all components. Battery back-up System is standard on this chair, however the battery back-up is not available with 2 or 4 Vib/Heat at this time. Recommended height range: 5'4 to 6'0.
- Product Weight: 147
- Product Max Height: 41.5x33.5x60
- Construction Material: Fiber-5%; Foam - 10%; Fabric - 10%; Steel - 30%; Fasteners and miscellaneous - 5%
- Attractive tufted backrest with a seat height from the floor of 19. Seat depth is 19.5, and width between arms is 21. Back height from seat is 25. Reclined length from back of seat to end of footrest is 37.
- Magazine pouch on lower outside of recliner for added storage.
- The frame of the chair is all kiln dried hardwood. All stress points are kiln dried oak. All joints are glued and connected with steel fasteners. Uni-construction of seat-back assembly independent lab tested for strength and durability. Gang nails are used at all other critical joints or stress points. All bolts used are grade 5 (and we are the only lift chair company that uses grade 5 bolts). Bolts go entirely through the wood. No lag screws are used to secure the mechanism. Each mechanism is secured by special locking T-nuts to insure that the mechanism stays tight throughout the lifetime of the chair. All critical connection points for reclining hardware, etc., have a double locking nut, nylon aircraft grade locking nut. All wood screws that are used are the best and strongest available. Corner blocks are used throughout the chair at all critical points for added strength. An extra rail is used across the top of the seat back to help keep the back straight and square.
- Acella-Flex foam is used for padding, as it is the closest to a perfect seating configuration in the industry. It basically pushes back 1 lb. For every pound of weight exerted, making the chair sit the same for a person of 90 lbs. or a person of over 300 lbs. It retains 99.9% of its original shape and size. Most conventional foam will shrink 10 - 15% in size over the first couple of years. Med-Lift uses a special break-in process before the foam is ever cut to make the foam feel good from its first use. Additionally, MedLift glues a layer of super soft on top of the Acella-Flex, giving a very nice feel to the seat; but you still have the Acella-Flex base for strength and long life. This feature also makes the seat foam pressure reducing. At this time, no other life chair manufacturer uses this seating configuration or benefit.
- Seat Springs are 9 gauge Morley system, no sag springs. The springs are tied together with tie wire to make every spring work together as a seat unit. Five seat springs are in this chair, and they are correctly spaced on the spring rails by a special clip rail achine. The front seat rail on the frame is larger and thicker than the competitors' products, which makes the seat much stronger and durable. There is a retainer rail secured by steel brads on top of the seat springs to ensure they do not come loose. The back springs used are 12 gauge, and are also tied together with special tie wire for more comfort and endurance. To ensure the seat springs do not cut into the bottom of the seat foam, a nova bond pad is used.
- The fiber used in the back is a dustless, odorless, non-allergenic, conjugated fiber, which is the best in the industry. This feature makes the back retain their original shape and gives greater comfort when seated. All fabric used on the Med=Lift chairs meets both Cal 117 and UFAC requirements of flammability, and they are tested yearly. Also, we make sure that before the upholstery is placed on the frame, that no fabric comes in direct contact with wood. The wood frame is surrounded by an extra layer of foam or micr foam to ensure long fabric life. This extra padding makes the arms, backs, front arm, etc. feel softer and more plush.
- The foundation of the lift chair is the base. We use the Super Sagless lift base (which is made in the USA), and is the best available. The Super Sagless base we use is the most stable base in the upright lifted position on the market today. This chair contains a Low Volt Quiet Motor.
- Options available at an additional charge on this chair is 2 Vib/Heat; 4 Vib/Heat; armrest and headrest covers; snap-on head pillow; moveable infrared heat; extra magazine pocket. The Dawson fabric is married to the #1100 Series chairs, however, you may upgrade to Level 5 and 6 at an additional charge (Bella Crypton, Bella Suede and Ultra) USB Port Remote Hand Control
- Stock Id:296893
- Frame Material:Wood
- Color:Dark Brown
- Ottoman Included:No
- Country of Origin:United States
- Max Depth:60"
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: