This washer features 10 wash cycles and 5 automatic temperature settings to accommodate a variety of fabric needs. The IntelliClean impeller and IntelliFill automatic water level sensor ensure efficient cleaning performance.
Your dirtiest laundry has met its match with this high-efficiency Bravos X washer. The PowerWash® Cycle gets out the toughest stains, and its 10 automatic cycles and five temperature settings let you control how much cleaning power you need. Its 3.6 cu. ft. capacity means there's plenty of room for your laundry, while Low Water Wash with EcoConserve uses 70 percent less water and energy*. The QuietSeries Sound Package and advanced vibration control keeps things quiet. Take charge.
- Advanced Vibration Control
- 4 steel rods attach to the tub to create a pendulum effect; gravity drives the basket to the center while the stainless steel springs dampen side to side movement. All of this combines to give better off balance load movement control.
- Exceeding federal energy standards by 30%, these extra-efficient washers and dryers are rated Tier 3 2 by the Consortium for Energy Efficiency (ECC) and help to save even more money on utility bills.
- 3.6 cu. ft. Capacity
- CEE Tier III Qualified
- Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings--with Tier III being the most efficient. This model features advanced water & energy savings and may qualify for rebates from local utility companies.
- Low Water Wash with EcoConserve
- Use less water and get better cleaning performance through concentrated wash action. Low water wash technology enables the detergent to penetrate better and pretreat soils with a concentrated mix.
- Faster Cleaning
- Bravos® washers clean faster than front loaders 1 .
- IntelliClean Impeller
- Available in high efficiency top load washers, this feature is a wash plate with fins at the bottom of the wash basket. The wash plate continuously moves clothes through the water to clean more gently than a traditional agitator, and takes up less space to maximize capacity.
- 10 Wash cycles
- 5 Temperature Settings
- 800 RPM Spin Speed
- A spin speed of up to 800 RPM at the end of the wash cycle removes more moisture from the load, resulting in faster drying.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Deep Clean Option
- Deep Clean uses a additional cleaning action and a deep rinse to ensure load is clean the first time.
- IntelliFill Automatic Water Level Sensor
- The IntelliFill sensor regulates the amount of water being used, making automatic adjustments based on the size of the load and type of fabric. By using less water, you'll save money and natural resources while still delivering improved cleaning performance.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty 3 On Washer Motor And Basket
- Built strong to last long-All new Maxima Series washers include a 10-year limited warranty on the washer motor and the stainless steel wash basket. (Models MHW6000X, MHW7000X, MHW9000Y only. See warranty for details.)
- Smooth Balance Suspension System
- Thanks to Maytag® Commercial Technology, this feature reduces vibration and noise in washers to help keep loads balanced while spinning at top speed. In dryers, drum rollers work with drum glides to reduce vibration.
- Electronic Controls
- These controls allow for more precise control of wash settings. An LED status bar provides detailed information about the status of the wash cycles.
- Variable temperature settings
- 1/3 HP PSC Motor
- Permanent split capacitor motor that runs at a higher power factor thus giving better performance. It also delivers lower heat build-up, lower operating costs and a smoother, quieter operation.
- Power Wash® Cycle
| Construction |
| Washer Top Finish || Powder Coat |
| Performance |
| Detergent Dispenser || Timed Flush Detergent Drawer |
| Bleach Dispenser || Gravity Bleach Dispenser |
| Tier Level || CEE Tier III level |
| Sound Package || Quiet Series™ 200 |
| Number of Cycles || 10 |
| Normal Wash || Yes |
| Hand Wash || Yes |
| Stain Treat || Power Wash |
| Extra Rinse || Extra Rinse |
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.