You can get your clothes clean and go green with this high-efficiency Bravos X™ washer. The washer features low water wash with EcoConserve™, which uses 70 percent less water and energy. It also boasts plenty of cleaning power, with eight automatic cycles and three temperature settings to give you plenty of options. The QuietSeries™ Sound Package advanced vibration control keeps things quiet, while the Intellifill™ automatic water level sensor ensures you use just the right amount of water. And this ENERGY STAR® qualified model will help you do more.
- EcoConserve® Low Water Wash
- Exceeding federal energy standards by 30%, these extra-efficient washers and dryers are rated Tier 3 2 by the Consortium for Energy Efficiency (ECC) and help to save even more money on utility bills.
- Advanced Vibration Control
- 4 steel rods attach to the tub to create a pendulum effect; gravity drives the basket to the center while the stainless steel springs dampen side to side movement. All of this combines to give better off balance load movement control.
- 3.6 cu. ft. Capacity
- CEE Tier III Qualified
- Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings--with Tier III being the most efficient. This model features advanced water & energy savings and may qualify for rebates from local utility companies.
- Spanish Language Control Panel
- Spanish language control panel provides convenient access to all cycle and option selections.
- Low Water Wash with EcoConserve
- Use less water and get better cleaning performance through concentrated wash action. Low water wash technology enables the detergent to penetrate better and pretreat soils with a concentrated mix.
- Faster Cleaning
- Bravos® washers clean faster than front loaders 1 .
- IntelliClean Impeller
- Available in high efficiency top load washers, this feature is a wash plate with fins at the bottom of the wash basket. The wash plate continuously moves clothes through the water to clean more gently than a traditional agitator, and takes up less space to maximize capacity.
- 800 RPM Spin Speed
- A spin speed of up to 800 RPM at the end of the wash cycle removes more moisture from the load, resulting in faster drying.
- IntelliFill Automatic Water Level Sensor
- The IntelliFill sensor regulates the amount of water being used, making automatic adjustments based on the size of the load and type of fabric. By using less water, you'll save money and natural resources while still delivering improved cleaning performance.
- Electronic Controls
- These controls allow for more precise control of wash settings. An LED status bar provides detailed information about the status of the wash cycles.
- Variable temperature settings
- 1/3 HP PSC Motor
- Permanent split capacitor motor that runs at a higher power factor thus giving better performance. It also delivers lower heat build-up, lower operating costs and a smoother, quieter operation.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Smooth Balance Suspension System
- Thanks to Maytag® Commercial Technology, this feature reduces vibration and noise in washers to help keep loads balanced while spinning at top speed. In dryers, drum rollers work with drum glides to reduce vibration.
|Capacity (Cu.Ft. DOE)||3.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Drum Material||Commercial Grade Stainless Steel|
|Wash Motor||1/3 hp PSC|
|Hoses Included||Not Included|
|Max Spin Speed||800|
|Number of Spin Speeds||3|
|Spin Speed - High||800|
|Detergent Dispenser||Timed Flush Detergent Drawer|
|Bleach Dispenser||Gravity Bleach Dispenser|
|Number of Cycles||8|
|Clean Washer||Clean Washer with Affresh™|
|Hand Wash||Hand Wash|
|Extra Rinse||Extra Rinse|
|Temperature Control||Automatic Temperature Control|
|Number of Temperatures||4|
|Hot / Cold||Hot / Cold (ATC)|
|Warm / Cold||Warm/Cold (ATC)|
|Cool / Cold||Cool / Cold (ATC)|
|Cold / Cold||Cold/Cold (ATC)|
|Number of Soil Levels||3|
|Water Level Sensor||IntelliFill™ Automatic Water Level Sensor|
|Width||27 1/2 Inches|
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 02/01/2014 - 08/29/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.