Experience exceptional cooking performance and Maytag brand dependability with this 2.0 cu. ft. capacity over-the-range microwave model. Fits large meals and offers 1100 watts of cooking power. Features a stainless steel interior. The WideGlide tray is designed to move back and forth inside the microwave for uniform cooking results. Also included, a 300 CFM ventilation fan with charcoal filter that helps remove cooktop smoke and odors.
Inside every Maytag® appliance is the tough, hard-working spirit of American dependability. It’s more than commercial grade gears and gaskets – parts alone can’t cook a dinner for five. It’s a dedication to working better, stronger and longer. For you.
See, when you bring home a Maytag® appliance, you’re bringing home the hardest working helper in the house. A partner in domestic dependability. Because a smooth-running home needs an long-running fridge. A dishwasher that'll take some work off your plate. Ovens that do more so you can do more. And washers that are always ready to give dirty clothes a good kick in the pants.
A lot of people depend on you. So for over 100 years, Maytag has been dedicated to building machines that you can depend on. Because dependability, well, that’s just what Maytag does.
Stainless Steel Microwave (Interior)
- This feature is available in select microwaves. In addition to providing a high-end appearance, it helps resist stains from splattering food in microwaves.
- This extra-wide tray is designed to move back and forth inside the microwave for uniform cooking results. It also accommodates cookware as large as a 10" x 15" pan.
- A hidden vent makes the over-the-range microwave stylish and easy to clean.
2.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Provides plenty of space and flexibility for large or multiple dishes. It easily fits a 9" x 13" pan.
Sensor Cook Options
- Cook a wide range of foods by using sensors to monitor and automatically adjust cooking time and cooking power as needed.
- Sensors help to evenly reheat food by automatically adjusting cooking time as needed.
Variable Power Levels
- Variable levels of power make it possible to find the ideal setting for nearly every type of food, from melting butter to reheating a large casserole.
- Easily accomodates larger-sized items for quick and efficient cooking.
Frozen Entree Option
- Offers a set of preprogrammed cycles, allowing the user to easily cook a variety of frozen food options.
- Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use.
- 10-year limited warranty on magnetron
- 4 Speed Exhaust Fan
- 300 CFM Airflow with Five Adjustable Fan Speeds
- Precision Touch Electronic Controls
- Auto & Quick Defrost
- Kids Meal Option
|Style||Over the Range|
|Optional Built-In Trim Kit||No|
|Control Lock Out Feature||Cancel Key for 3 Seconds|
|Cooktop Surface Lighting||High-Low-Off|
|Exhaust Rating (CFM)||300|
|Odor Removal Filter (charcoal)||1|
|Vent Design||Hidden Maytag|
|Capacity||2.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Product Height||17 1/4 Inches|
|Product Width||30 Inches|
|Product Depth||17 3/4 Inches|
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 02/01/2014 - 04/30/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.