MIR8890AS 30" Electric Freestanding Convection Range with 6.2 cu. ft. Capacity, Smoothtop Induction Cooktop, Sabbath Mode, Self Cleaning, in Stainless Steel
Model: Maytag MIR8890AS Compare
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Exterior Width: 30"
- Primary Oven Capacity: 6.2 cu. ft.
- Cooktop: Smoothtop
- Burners / Elements: 4
- Induction: Yes
- Drawer: Warming
- Sabbath Mode: Yes
- Convection: Yes
The highly responsive touch-activated cooktop controls allow you to make quick adjustments. The massive 6.2 cu. ft. capacity oven features EvenAir True Convection cooking system which uses a high wattage-element and a fan to roast meat up to 30% faster than a conventional oven. Auto Convection Conversion makes using the convection function simple. The warming drawer below the oven increases your serving options. Innovative AquaLift Technology utilizes heat and water to release baked-on spills from the oven interior in less than 1 hour, odor-free! This new cleaning technology is a low-heat, no-odor alternative to traditional high-heat self-cleaning. In addition to a 1-year parts and labor warranty, the range also includes a limited 10-year parts warranty on select component parts (please see warranty for details). And, it is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
Industry Leading 6.2 cu. ft. Capacity
From everyday meals to large family feasts, count on the industry-leading 6.2 cu. ft. capacity4 to meet all your cooking needs.
Induction 3,700-Watt Speed Heat element
Power Preheat Your Oven in 8 minutes
This oven combines the power of the bake and broil elements, convection fan and power vents to preheat the oven in 8 minutes5. Now you can spend less time cooking food and more time enjoying it.
3 Oven Racks (2 Standard - 1 Max Capacity Rack)
The Max Capacity oven rack is recessed to provide maximum cooking capacity, which is perfect for large items and holiday meals.
EvenAir True Convection
With convection, you can roast foods up to 30% faster than a standard oven, while getting uniform browning and outstanding baking performance. Plus, Auto Conversion converts standard temperatures to their convection equivalents, making sure your legendary
10-year Limited Warranty on Elements and Glass Cooktop
A 10-year limited parts warranty3 on the ceramic glass cooktop and cooktop and oven elements ensure long-lasting performance. Plan on cooking everything from everyday meals to large family feasts for years to come.
Precision Cooking System with Precise Preheat, PreciseBake and PreciseBroil
This cooking system combines Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil to provide dependable, even cooking throughout the oven for exceptional results and optimal performance.
Better Built Cooking Components
Heavy-duty door hinges and cast-iron grates help ensure these ranges are built to last and provide the durable, reliable performance Maytag brand is known for.
Panoramic View Oven Window
Extra-large oven windows provide better visibility of the interior, allowing you to monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
Reliable Electronic Touch Oven Controls
These easy-to-use touch-pad electronic controls offer precise temperature adjustment.
Keep Warm Setting
Maintains the oven's lowest temperature at a warm and steady 175 degrees Fahrenheit without continuing to cook the food so everything is hot and ready to serve at once.
Precision Warming center
This dedicated fifth cooktop element keeps cooked food warm and frees up other elements for additional meal preparation
Located in the top of the oven cavity for easier access, the broil element can be adjusted for precise, consistent cooking results.
Induction Power Center with, 11" 3,700-watt and 9" 3,200-watt Induction Elements
Instantly control the heat with the sliding touch controls of this induction Power Center cooktop. It features an 11" 3,700-watt Speed Heat element that boils 40% faster6, 9" 3,200-watt induction element and (2) 6" 1,800-watt elements to provide the power
AquaLift Self-clean Technology
This innovative coating on the oven interior activates with water and heat, to release tough baked on soils, from underneath so food and debris easily wipe away
- Massive 6.2 cu. ft. capacity oven easily handles family feasts; Included Max Capacity rack fits neatly on the lowest oven glide to provide support and room for a large roast or holiday turkey, leaving room above for side dishes
- Cooktop features induction cooking, for incredible speed, precise control, and enhanced energy efficiency. Simmer, Melt-Hold functions can be used with all 4 surface cooking areas for maximum cooking flexibility
- Cooktop's Performance Boost function is perfect for bringing liquids rapidly to a boil. It allows the heat setting to be increased above the maximum heat setting 9 for 10 minutes or less to provide intense heat very quickly
- EvenAir True Convection Cooking System uses both a fan and high-wattage element for faster baking and broiling than a traditional thermal oven. And the Auto Conversion feature automatically converts standard recipe times and temperatures
- Preheat the oven in as little as 8 minutes with the Power Preheat option; It combines the power of the bake and broil elements, convection fan and power vents to preheat the oven very quickly, to save you time
- Variable broil allows you to adjust the broiler for more precise control when cooking; It is especially helpful when broiling thicker cuts and unevenly shaped pieces of meat, fish and poultry which may cook better at lower broil settings
- Warming drawer is ideal for keeping hot cooked foods at serving temperature; It may also be used for warming breads and pastries
- Reliable electronic touch oven controls are easy-to-use for precise temperature adjustment and provide quick access to oven setting options such as Sabbath Mode, Delay Bake option and Keep Warm setting
- Cooktop Control Lock helps prevent unintended use of the surface cooking areas and the Oven Control Lockout function helps prevent unintended/unsupervised oven use and oven control changes
- AquaLift Self-cleaning Technology: clean your oven in less than an hour, odor-free! An innovative coating on bottom of the oven activates with water and heat, allowing moisture to release soils from underneath so food and debris easily wipe away
- Panoramic View extra-large oven window and oven light provide clear visibility of the oven interior, allowing you to monitor cooking progress without opening the door; This helps the oven temperature remain steady
- Easy cooktop surface cleaning: With induction cooking, the glass is not heated, so the cooktop stays cooler, allowing for immediate cleaning after use
|Broiler Watt Range||3600|
Two 6 in. 1800-watt
One 9-in. 3200-watt
One 11-in. 3700-watt induction elements with infinite heat controls
Power Boost, Melt and Simmer functions
|Capacity of Oven (cu. ft.)||6.2|
|Cleaning Type||Manual Clean|
|Convection Type||Third Element|
|Cooktop Surface Type||Induction|
|Delay Bake Option (Time Bake)||Yes|
|ETL Safety Listed||No|
|Energy Star Compliant||No|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Item Package Type||Cardboard Container|
Limited 1-year parts and labor,
plus a limited 10-years parts only warranty on select component parts
|Number of Burners/Elements||4|
|Number of Ovens||1|
|Pan Presence Sensor||Yes|
|Pan Size Sensor||Yes|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Product Weight:||168 lbs.|
|Specific Color||Stainless Steel|
- Stock Id:237665
- Fuel Type:Electric
- ADA Compliant:No
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Exterior Width:30"
- Burners / Elements:4
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Primary Oven Capacity:6.2 cu. ft.
- Volts:240 Volts
- Oven Wattage:3600
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:No
- Continuous Grates:No
- Set 1 QTY:1
- Set 1 Output:3700
- Modules Required:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Set 2 QTY:1
- Set 2 Output:3200
- Interior Width:24.38
- Interior Depth:20.75
- Interior Height:21.38
- Set 3 QTY:2
- Set 3 Output:1800
- Material:Stainless Steel
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:No
- Cooktop Control Type:Digital
- Oven Control Type:Digital
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:3600
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.