Eleven wash cycles ensure your clothes will be properly washed in this washer that features IntelliFill and IntelliTemp systems to automatically adjust the water level and temperature for each cycle.
This high-efficiency washer simply conquers the toughest stains and provides the Best Cleaning in the Industry enabled by PowerWash Cycle. The ENERGY STAR® qualified washer features an Oxi-Treat stain-fighting option and removes allergens with a steam sanitization cycle. The Fresh Hold option with Dynamic Venting Technology uses a fan to help keep clothes fresh for 10 hours after a cycle ends. And the IntelliFill automatic water level sensor provides the ideal amount of water, while the IntelliTemp automatic temperature control ensures it's the right temperature. You get all that and still use 80 percent less water and 80 percent less energy. This washer works as hard as you do.
- Best Cleaning in the Industry enabled by PowerWash® Cycle 4
- This cycle combines extra-cleaning action and a deep rinse to thoroughly clean dirty loads. The built-in water heater ensures enhanced soil and stain removal.
- 10 Hour Fresh Hold Option
- An option available in select front load washers that tumbles clothes every 13 minutes for up to ten hours after the cycle's end. This helps keep wet clothes fresh, even if you don't move them to the dryer right away.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty 2 On Washer Motor And Basket
- Built strong to last long-All new Maxima Series washers include a 10-year limited warranty on the washer motor and the stainless steel wash basket. (Models MHW6000X, MHW7000X, MHW9000Y only. See warranty for details.)
- PowerWash® Cycle
- Extra cleaning action and a thorough rinse power out tough stains like coffee and soda as well as ground-in mud. Select washers have a built-in water heater that delivers increased wash temperatures to ensure better soil and stain removal.
- Allergen Removal Washer Cycle
- A washer cycle that has been proven to eliminate 95 percent of common allergens 3 , such as dust mites and pet dander, from fabrics.
- Maytag® Commercial Technology
- Maxima XL washers bring long-lasting, commercial-grade components that you can depend on into your home. The pump impeller and corrosion-resistant springs and dampers are all built to easily handle load after load, week after week.
- 3.9 cu. ft. Capacity
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- 5-Year warranty on Dynamic Venting Technology fan
- New Performance Series washers with Dynamic Venting Technology feature a 5-year parts warranty on the fan, ensuring that this innovative system is built to last.
- Oxi Treat Stain-Fighting Option
- Smooth Balance Suspension System
- NSF® Certified Sanitary Cycles
- Certified by NSF International to remove 99.9% of certain household bacteria without using bleach. Bacteria tested were Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Klebsiella pneumoniae and Staphylococcus aureus.
- Sensi-Care Wash System
- MaxExtract Spin Option
- This option accelerates the load's final spin to help remove moisture and reduce drying time.
- Clean Washer Cycle with Affresh®
- Use this cycle once a month with Affresh® washer cleaner, to eliminate odor-causing soap residue and mildew that can build up as a result of regular everyday washing. This cycle uses a higher water level and hot water to remove buildup.
- 1,400 RPM Spin Speed
- SteamClean Option
- 4-Tray Dispenser Drawer
- Commercial-Grade Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Extra Rinse Option
- End-of-Cycle Signal
- Estimated Time Remaining Display
- 11 Automatic Wash Cycles
- QuietSeries 300 Sound Package
- Sensor-Controlled Suds Detection
- 1,000 Watt Built-In Water Heater
| Configuration and Overview |
| Capacity || 3.9 Cu. Ft. |
| The Maytag Difference |
| Stain Treat || Deep Clean (Includes steam) |
| Fresh Hold || Freshhold |
| Energy and Resource Savings |
| CEE Tier III High Efficiency || CEE Tier III level |
| Energy Star® Qualified || Yes |
| Style and Extras |
| Sound Package || Quiet Series™ 400 sound packag |
| Pedestal Options || 10 w/o drawer/15 drawer w/ she |
| LED Display || Delay |
| Cycle and Options |
| Delay Start || 16 Hour |
| Quick Wash/Rapid Wash || Rapid Wash Cycle |
| Number of Cycles || 11 |
| Dimensions |
| Width || 27 |
| Height || 38 |
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 01/31/2014 - 02/28/2015) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.