23.4375" Front Load Washer with 2.0 cu. ft. Capacity, 8 Wash Cycles, 1200 RPM, Stainless Steel Drum, Energy Star Certified in White
Model: Maytag MHWC7500YW
- Type: Front Load
- Capacity: 2.0 cu. ft.
- Width: 23.4375"
- Depth: 24"
- Height: 32.875"
- Wash Cycles: 8
- Stainless Steel Drum: Yes
- Stackable: Yes
- Payment System: None
- Energy Star: Yes
Save on resources without sacrificing space with this ENERGY STAR qualified front load compact washer. Eight automatic cycles with three temperature settings give you complete control to wash your delicates and everyday items thoroughly, while the triple dispenser holds and releases detergent, bleach and fabric softener. You can also enjoy increased installation flexibility, because this compact washer can be installed under a standard countertop, as a freestanding unit or stacked with its matching dryer. Turns out good things do come in small packages. (Please note should you choose to stack the washer with its matching, separately purchased dryer, MED7500YW: a stacking kit, W10178021 ships with the MED7500YW dryer.)
The perfect fit for apartments, older homes and other tight spaces. This 24" washer can be installed under a standard countertop, as a freestanding unit or stacked with its matching dryer.
Adaptive Variable Speed Motor
From Delicates to Heavy Duty, the variable speed motor adapts to the load size and the cycle selected for optimum cleaning, rinsing and spinning.
Stainless Steel Wash Basket
Resists chips, scratches and odors. Heavy-duty stainless steel maintains a smooth surface so it won't snag or pill fabrics.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Exceeds federal minimum efficiency standards as set forth by the Environmental Protection Agency and U.S. Department of Energy to help save energy and lower utility bills.
Flexible Wash Options
Customize the wash cycle for optimal cleaning. Options like Prewash, 2nd Rinse and Max Extract™ let you adjust the wash cycle to fit your needs.
10-Year Limited Warranty on Motor and Stainless Steel Wash Basket
Backed by a 10-year limited parts warranty on the washer motor and stainless steel wash basket, this washer delivers years of dependable cleaning.
Automatic Temperature Controls
Promotes dependable cleaning performance by ensuring correct water temperatures.
Meets CEE Tier 11 standards
This washer meets CEE Tier 11 standards, saving water and energy costs.
Precision Balancing System
Uses springs and shock absorbers to reduce vibration and noise in the washer, keeping loads balanced during the cycle.
IntelliFill™ Automatic Water Level Sensor
Saving resources doesn't have to be complicated. Built-in sensors match water usage to load size, saving both water and money.
2.0 cu. ft. Capacity
A smaller washer doesn't have to mean smaller loads. This compact washer provides enough space for full loads of laundry while still fitting in tight spaces.
8 Wash Cycles
Match the cycle to the load at hand. 8 wash cycles, from Delicates to Heavy Duty, let you select the right cleaning for each load.
- 2.0 cu. ft. capacity. A smaller washer doesn't have to mean smaller loads. This compact washer provides enough space for full loads of laundry while still fitting in tight spaces
- Front panel controls provide convenient access to all cycle and option selections
- 8 wash cycles, from Delicates to Heavy Duty, let you select the right cleaning for each load
- ENERGY STAR qualified and CEE Tier-1 rated for year-round energy and water savings
- Stainless steel wash basket resists odors, rust and chipping and the smooth surface helps protect delicate fabrics from snagging
- Automatic Temperature Control (ATC) promotes dependable cleaning performance by ensuring correct water temperatures
- IntelliFill automatic water level sensors detect the load size and automatically adjust water usage, which helps save resources
- Delay Wash option allows you to set the washer to begin cleaning later, when utility rates may be lower, or when unloading the washer may be more convenient
- Flexible installation. The perfect fit for apartments, older homes and other tight spaces--can be installed under a standard countertop, as a freestanding unit or stacked with its matching dryer, MED7500YW
- Precision Balancing System uses springs and shock absorbers to reduce vibration and noise in the washer, keeping loads balanced during the cycle
- Prewash, 2nd Rinse and Max Extract wash options let you adjust the wash cycle to fit your needs
- Detergent, bleach and fabric softener dispensers designed to dispense additives at the right time in the cycle for best results
|Capacity:||2.0 cu. ft.|
|Drum Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM):||1200|
|Parts and Labor:||1 Year|
- Stock Id:245140
- Capacity:2.0 cu. ft.
- Type:Front Load
- Drum Material:Stainless Steel
- Temperature Settings:3
- Wash Cycles:8
- Maximum Spin Speed (RPM):1200
- Steam Cycle:No
- Payment System:None
- Volts:120 Volts
- Energy Star:Yes
- ADA Compliant:Yes
- Stainless Steel Drum:Yes
- Water Heater:No
- Exterior Width:24"
- Spin Speeds:2
- Frequency:60 Hz
- Parts and Labor:1 Year
- Current:15 A
- Washing Mechanism:Pulsator
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.