Maxima Series Front Load Washer with 4.3 cu. ft. Capacity, 11 Wash Cycles, 1400 RPM, Stainless Steel Drum, Energy Star Certified, in Grey
From America's #1 preferred laundry brand comes a premium laundry experience equipped with the PowerWash cycle for the best cleaning in the industry. To keep your household's clothes, fabrics and special items ready for daily life, this high-efficiency 4.3 cu. ft. washer includes a 10-year limited parts warranty and Maytag Commercial Technology. The 16-hour Fresh Hold option keeps clothes left in the washer fresh. By meeting CEE Tier 3 standards, this model helps you save on utility bills. It also has an NSF Certified Sanitize setting, which removes 99.9% of household bacteria. Why do we put so much thought into your laundry? So you don't have to. Available at AppliancesConnection
- NSF Certified Sanitize Temperature
- Highly Rated by a Leading Consumer Magazine
- Clean Washer with Affresh® cycle
- 3-Tray Dispenser Drawer (Detergent, Bleach and Fabric Softener)
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified - CEE Tier III Rated
Best Cleaning for your Largest Loads Enabled by the PowerWash® Cycle.
- This cycle combines extra-cleaning action and a deep rinse to thoroughly clean dirty loads. The built-in water heater ensures enhanced soil and stain removal.
- From Ohio to you, these laundry pairs are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. Buy with confidence knowing Maxima XL laundry pairs are dependably manufactured right at home.
- Extra cleaning action and a thorough rinse power out tough stains like coffee and soda as well as ground-in mud. Select washers have a built-in water heater that delivers increased wash temperatures to ensure better soil and stain removal.
Maytag® Commercial Technology
- Maxima XL & Maxima X washers bring long-lasting, commercial-grade components that you can depend on into your home. The pump impeller, corrosion-resistant springs and dampers are all built to easily handle load after load, week after week.
16 hour Fresh Hold with Dynamic Venting Technology
- Circulating air in the washer helps keep clean laundry smelling fresh and helps keep wrinkles from setting in for up to 16 hours after the wash cycle ends. Plus, dry a small load in the washer overnight or dry out the washer between loads. This option may be selected manually at any time to dry out the interior of the washer.
Allergen Removal Washer Cycle
- A washer cycle that has been proven to eliminate 95 percent of common allergens 5 , such as dust mites and pet dander, from fabrics.
Stain Clean option
- Provides enhanced cleaning performance by adjusting the initial water temperature to provide the ideal environment for detergent enzymes to work on removing organic stains.
Our largest capacity Front-Load washer
- The entire line of Maxima washers features 4.3 cu. ft. capacity so you can wash more clothes in every load, for fewer total loads per week.
11 Wash cycles, 6 options
- The Maxima 6000 washer offers a total of 11 wash cycles and 6 options which can be combined to create the ideal cycles for a wide variety of load types.
- Cleans loads of soiled white fabrics with the addition of bleach. An additional rinse helps to remove any remaining chlorine residue. Uses hot temperatures, fast tumbling, longer wash times and an extra-high spin speed for optimal cleaning.
|Drum Material||Stainless Steel wash basket|
|Dispenser Type||3-Tray Dispenser Drawer|
|Temperature Control System||Intellitemp Automatic temperature control|
|Number of Temperatures||5|
|Number of Chambers||3|
|Detergent Dispenser||Detergent Dispenser|
|Tier Level||CEE Tier III level|
|Number of Cycles||11|
|Whitest Whites Cycle||Whites|
|Heavy Duty Wash||Heavy Duty|
|Quick Wash||Small Load|
|Stain Treat||Stain Clean|
|Extra Rinse||Extra Rinse Option|
|Delay Start||8 hour delay wash start option|
|Estimated Time Remaining||3 Digit|
|Control Lockout||Control Lockout|
- Stock Id:169400
- Product Number:MHW6000XG
- Capacity:4.3 cu. ft.
- Type:Front Load
- Control Type:Digital
- Weight:245 lbs
- Energy Star:Yes
- End of Cycle Signal:Yes, on/off option
- Hinge Side:Left hinge, left swing
- ADA Compliant:Yes
- Reversible Door:No
- Location of Controls:Front
- Bleach Dispenser:Yes
- Stainless Steel Drum:Yes
- Fabric Softener Dispenser:Yes
- Self Cleaning Lint Filter:No
- Soak Setting:Yes
- Water Levels:IntelliFill auto levels
- Control Lockout:Yes
- Estimated Time Remaining Display:Yes
- Quiet Package:Yes
- General Warranty:10 year limited parts (motor and basket)
- Detergent Dispenser:Yes
- Heavy Duty:Yes
- Extra Rinse:Yes
- Cycle Status Lights:Yes
- Power Cord Included:Yes
- Delay Wash:Yes, up to 8 hours
- Permanent Press:No
- Large Items:No
- Fill and Drain Hoses Included:Yes
- Prewash Detergent Dispenser:No
- Add A Garment:Yes
- Tub Basket:Stainless Steel
- Custom Program:No
- Advanced Technology:Advanced Vibration Control Plus
- Max. Spin Speed:1400 RPM
- Water Temperatures:5
- Express Wash:Yes, Small Load
- Unique or Exclusive:Clean Washer with Affresh, PowerWash
- Stain Treatment:Yes, Stain Clean
- Wash Basket Material:Stainless Steel
- Top and Lid Material:Painted
- CEE Rating:Tier III
- Wash Motion:EcoConserve (tumble action)
- Motor Spin Speeds:5
- Load Balancer:Advanced Vibration Control Plus
- Volts:120 Volts
- Temperature Settings:5
- Leveling Legs:Yes
- Wash Cycles:11
- Maximum Spin Speed (RPM):1400
- Water Heater:Yes
- Steam Cycle:No
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Info & Guides
- Maytag MHW6000XG - Owners Manual
- Maytag MHW6000XG - Installation Instructions
- Maytag MHW6000XG - Energy Guide
- Maytag MHW6000XG - Use & Care Guide
- Maytag MHW6000XG - Warranty Information
- Maytag MHW6000XG - Energy Guide
- Maytag MHW6000XG - Dimension Guide
- Maytag MHW6000XG - Installation Guide
- HE vs. Traditional Washers: Pros and Cons