Front Load Washer with 3.1 cu. ft. Capacity, Energy Star Certified, in White
- Width: 27"
- Height: 38.94"
- Depth: 29.25"
- Type: Front Load
- Capacity: 3.1 cu. ft.
- Energy Star: Yes
Maytag has done it once again! The MHN30PNBGW comes with a variety of features that will make both you and your customers fall in love with this washer. For you, there is Easy-To-Operate Microprocessor Controls, Self-Diagnostic Feature that will cut service cost and minimize downtime. For your customers, there is the Easy-To-Use One-Touch Cycle Selection Automatic Detergent, Softener And Bleach Dispenser and Flexible Wash Options. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Porcelain-Enamel Top With Backsplash
- Controlled Induction Motor
For Your Operation
- Simple Soft-Mount Design For Easy Installation
- Accu Trac® Accountability System with Two-Way Data Communication
- Super Cycle Option Increases Revenue
- Self-Diagnostic Feature Cuts Service Cost And Minimizes Downtime
- High Efficiency Design Offers Significant Utility Savings
- Advanced Computer Trac® Controls Allow For Easy Programming
- Easy-To-Operate Microprocessor Controls
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Card Reader Compatible
- TurboWash System Delivers Better Cleaning with Less Average Water Use Per Cycle
For Your Customers
- Easy-To-Use One-Touch Cycle Selection
- Automatic Detergent, Softener And Bleach Dispenser
- ADA Compliant With Optional Pedestal
- Front Controls For Ease-Of-Use
- Large Capacity For Bulky Items
- Flexible Wash Options
- High-Speed Extraction Cuts Drying Time
- 180 Degree Door Opening
- High Efficiency Washer Meets CEE Tier III Rating
|Wash—HP (kw)||.09 (.07)|
|Extract—HP (kw)||.54 (.40)|
|Average energy consumption per cycle (kWh)||.054|
|Cylinder volume—cu. ft. (liters)||3.1 (88)|
|Cylinder diameter—in. (mm)||21.6 (547)|
|Cylinder depth—in. (mm)||13.4 (341)|
|Approximate Water Usage — Gallons (liters)|
|Average hot water usage, hot water cycle||3.4 (12.8)|
|Average hot water usage, warm water cycle||1.6 (6.1)|
|Average total water usage per cycle||
*Based on DOEJ1 testing with factory preset cycles
|Domestic model—voltage||120V/60 Hz|
|Breaker /Fuse min . Requirements|
|Sound Level (export model only)|
|Sound pressure level, Lpa (dbA) (Kpa: +/- 3.6 dbA)||58|
|Water Supply Pressure|
|Psi (bar) 20–100||(1–8)|
|Ft. (m)||4 (1.22)|
|Ft. (m)||6 (1.83)|
|Adjustable Leveling Legs||Yes|
|Crated—lbs. (kg)/MHP30PRB—lbs. (kg)||244 (111)/249 (113)|
|Uncrated—lbs. (kg)/MHP30PRB—lbs. (kg)||235 (107)/243 (110)|
|Height—in. (mm)||2.75 (70)|
|Width—in. (mm)||27 (686)|
|Depth—in. (mm)||Includes handle 29.25 (743)|
|Height—in. (mm)||38.94 (983)|
|Height MHP30PRB—in. (mm)||41.69 (1059)|
- Stock Id:319921
- Capacity:3.1 cu. ft.
- Type:Front Load
- Volts:240 Volts
- Energy Star:Yes
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.