27" Gas Dryer with 5 Temperature Settings, in Silver
Dry your laundry efficiently with this dryer that features a 7.4 cu. ft. capacity to accommodate large loads and a GentleBreeze drying system with IntelliDry sensor to prevent overdrying.
Performance and efficiency join forces in this 7.4 cu. ft. high-efficiency dryer to produce the results you expect from Maytag brand. The IntelliDry® sensor utilizes advanced technology to automatically detect when clothes are dry, reducing the chances of shrinking and excess energy use. Also included are the Smooth Balance Suspension system, Eco Normal cycle, NSF Certified Sanitize cycle, up to 150-minute Wrinkle Prevent and a durable glass window. Plus, Maytag® Commercial Technology comes standard to ensure long-lasting, dependable performance.
- Maytag® Commercial Technology
- Maxima XL & Maxima X dryers bring long-lasting, commercial-grade components that you can depend on into your home. The durable motor and 5-rib belt are built to easily handle load after load, week after week.
- 7.4 Cu. Ft. SuperSize Capacity Plus
- GentleBreeze Drying System with IntelliDry® Sensor
- Quickly and efficiently dries clothing for more consistent results with a high-performance motor, large rib belt, premium rollers and better air flow.
- NSF Certified Sanitary Dryer Cycle
- Found on Performance Series dryers, this sanitizes items like pillows and stuffed animals.
- Smooth Balance Suspension System
- Thanks to Maytag® Commercial Technology, this feature reduces vibration and noise in washers to help keep loads balanced while spinning at top speed. In dryers, drum rollers work with drum glides to reduce vibration.
- Premium Dryer Drum Rollers
- These sintered rollers are made with thick rubber tread and are permanently lubricated with oil and graphite to nearly eliminate squeaks for quieter operation.
- Heavy-duty Blower with 64-foot Vent Length
- The extended length and 4 exhaust connection options provide increased installation flexibility. Plus a blower speed of up to 1,950 RPM helps prevent lint from building up.
- Commercial-grade glass window
- Commercial-Grade, 5-Rib Dryer Belt
- Commercial-Grade, 1/3 - HP motor
- 360° Front and Rear Heat Seal
- Estimated Time Remaining Display
- Interior Light
- Reversible Swing Door
- 150 Minute Wrinkle Prevent Option
- With the Wrinkle Prevent Option, clothes continue to tumble every five minutes without heat for 150 minutes after the drying cycle is complete to help prevent wrinkles from setting into clean, dry clothing.
- Durable Painted Steel Top
- Powdercoat-on-steel top is resistant to staining and scratching.
- End-of-Cycle Signal
- You'll hear the end of it. A signal lets you know when the load is complete.
- 10 Dry Cycles, 15 Custom Options
- Designed to dry even the largest loads from the Bravos® washer, this dryer features 10 cycles and 15 options to care for a wide variety of fabrics.
- 5 Temperature Settings
- Wrinkle control cycle
- Designed to dry clothes such as knits and permanent press fabrics, this cycle minimizes wrinkles by providing a longer unheated tumbling period at the end of the cycle.
- Damp dry signal
- Time Adjust
- Use with Timed Dry to adjust to your desired drying time.
- Heavy Duty Cycle
- Use this cycle to ensure heavyweight items such as towels get thoroughly dry.
- Normal Cycle
- Offers medium heat for durable fabrics like corduroys and sheets.
- Touch Up Cycle
- Use this cycle to remove wrinkles from items packed away in a suitcase or left in the dryer for too long.
- Rapid Dry Cycle
- Dry a small load quickly. This cycle tumbles clothes at high heat for less than 30 minutes and is ideal for sturdy, lightweight fabrics.
- Delicate Cycle
- Provides low heat to gently dry items like lingerie, blouses or washable knit fabrics.
- Extra Delicate Cycle
- Provides extra-low heat to gently dry items like lingerie, blouses or washable knit fabrics.
- Timed Dry Cycle
- Use this cycle to set the exact amount of time you'd like the load to dry
- Steel Cabinet and Reinforced Baseframe
- Solid steel adds support to all key components during use to help minimize vibration and noise during tumbling, even while drying heavy loads.
- Tuned Leveling Legs
- Leveling legs help minimize vibration during tumbling.
- Front Serviceable
- Front Lint Filter
|Configuration and Overview|
|Capacity||7.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Dryer Fuel Type||Gas|
|The Maytag Difference|
|Wrinkle Protection||Wrinkle Guard|
|Energy and Resource Savings|
|Style and Extras|
|Reversible Door||Reversible Side-Swing Door|
|Drum Light||Interior Drum Light|
|Cycle and Options|
|Number of Cycles||10|
|Wrinkle Prevent Option||Wrinkle Guard|
- Stock Id:160138
- Series:Bravos X
- Type:Front Load
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Venting Type:Vented
- Temperature Settings:5
- Steam Cycle:No
- Payment System:No
- Control Type:Digital and Knobs
- Drum Material:Powder Coat
- Energy Star:No
- Total Capacity:7.4 cu. ft.
- Volts:120 Volts
- End of Cycle Signal:On / Off End Of Cycle Signal
- Hinge Side:Side Swing
- ADA Compliant:No
- Reversible Door:Reversible Side-Swing Door
- Location of Controls:Rear
- Dry Rack:No
- Extra Large Lint Filter:No
- Leveling Legs:Yes
- Sensor Dry:Yes
- Series:Bravos X
- Number of Cycles:10
- Drying System:Auto Moisture Sensing
- Drum Light:Interior Drum Light
- Moisture Sensor:Gentle Breeze Drying system with IntelliDry Sensor
- Number of Temperatures:5
- Door Window:Window Door
- Top Finish:Painted
- Lint Screen Location:Front-Mounted Lint Screen
- Wrinkle Guard:90 minute Wrinkle Prevent Option
- CEE Rating:Not available
- Auto Wake-Up:Auto Wake-Up Control
- Wrinkle Control Time:Up to 90 Minutes
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- Maytag MGDX700XL - Installation Instructions (14065.90 KB)
- Maytag MGDX700XL - Warranty (113.91 KB)
- Maytag MGDX700XL - Use and Care Guide (5704.72 KB)
- Maytag MGDX700XL - Dimension Guide (684.53 KB)
- Maytag MGDX700XL - Owners Manual
- Maytag MGDX700XL - Installation Instructions
- Maytag MGDX700XL - Use & Care Guide
- Maytag MGDX700XL - Dimension Guide
- Maytag MGDX700XL - Warranty Information
- Maytag MGDX700XL - Installation Guide