Bravos X Series Gas Dryer with 5 Temperature Settings, Stainless Steel Drum, in Grey
Bravos X Series 7.4 cu. ft. Capacity Gas Dryer, 10 Dry Cycles, 5 Temperature Settings, Touch Up Cycle, Time Adjust, Reversible Swing Door. Available at AppliancesConnection
Performance and efficiency join forces in this 7.4 cu. ft. high-efficiency dryer to produce the results you expect from Maytag brand. The IntelliDry® sensor utilizes advanced technology to automatically detect when clothes are dry, reducing the chances of shrinking and excess energy use. Also included are the Smooth Balance Suspension system, Eco Normal cycle, NSF Certified Sanitize cycle, up to 150-minute Wrinkle Prevent and a durable glass window. Plus, Maytag® Commercial Technology comes standard to ensure long-lasting, dependable performance.
- Maytag® Commercial Technology
- Maxima XL & Maxima X dryers bring long-lasting, commercial-grade components that you can depend on into your home. The durable motor and 5-rib belt are built to easily handle load after load, week after week.
- 7.4 Cu. Ft. SuperSize Capacity Plus
- GentleBreeze Drying System with IntelliDry® Sensor
- Quickly and efficiently dries clothing for more consistent results with a high-performance motor, large rib belt, premium rollers and better air flow.
- NSF Certified Sanitary Dryer Cycle
- Found on Performance Series dryers, this sanitizes items like pillows and stuffed animals.
- Smooth Balance Suspension System
- Thanks to Maytag® Commercial Technology, this feature reduces vibration and noise in washers to help keep loads balanced while spinning at top speed. In dryers, drum rollers work with drum glides to reduce vibration.
- Premium Dryer Drum Rollers
- These sintered rollers are made with thick rubber tread and are permanently lubricated with oil and graphite to nearly eliminate squeaks for quieter operation.
- Heavy-duty Blower with 64-foot Vent Length
- The extended length and 4 exhaust connection options provide increased installation flexibility. Plus a blower speed of up to 1,950 RPM helps prevent lint from building up.
- Commercial-grade glass window
- Commercial-Grade, 5-Rib Dryer Belt
- Commercial-Grade, 1/3 - HP motor
- 360° Front and Rear Heat Seal
- Interior Light
- Reversible Swing Door
- 150 Minute Wrinkle Prevent Option
- With the Wrinkle Prevent Option, clothes continue to tumble every five minutes without heat for 150 minutes after the drying cycle is complete to help prevent wrinkles from setting into clean, dry clothing.
- Durable Painted Steel Top
- Powdercoat-on-steel top is resistant to staining and scratching.
- 10 Dry Cycles, 15 Custom Options
- Designed to dry even the largest loads from the Bravos® washer, this dryer features 10 cycles and 15 options to care for a wide variety of fabrics.
- 5 Temperature Settings
- Wrinkle control cycle
- Designed to dry clothes such as knits and permanent press fabrics, this cycle minimizes wrinkles by providing a longer unheated tumbling period at the end of the cycle.
- Damp dry signal
- Time Adjust
- Use with Timed Dry to adjust to your desired drying time.
- Heavy Duty Cycle
- Use this cycle to ensure heavyweight items such as towels get thoroughly dry.
- Normal Cycle
- Offers medium heat for durable fabrics like corduroys and sheets.
- Touch Up Cycle
- Use this cycle to remove wrinkles from items packed away in a suitcase or left in the dryer for too long.
- Rapid Dry Cycle
- Dry a small load quickly. This cycle tumbles clothes at high heat for less than 30 minutes and is ideal for sturdy, lightweight fabrics.
- Delicate Cycle
- Provides low heat to gently dry items like lingerie, blouses or washable knit fabrics.
- Extra Delicate Cycle
- Provides extra-low heat to gently dry items like lingerie, blouses or washable knit fabrics.
- Timed Dry Cycle
- Use this cycle to set the exact amount of time you'd like the load to dry
- Steel Cabinet and Reinforced Baseframe
- Solid steel adds support to all key components during use to help minimize vibration and noise during tumbling, even while drying heavy loads.
- Tuned Leveling Legs
- Leveling legs help minimize vibration during tumbling.
- Front Serviceable
- Front Lint Filter
|Total Capacity:||7.4 cu. ft.|
|Number of Temperatures:||5|
|Number of Cycles:||10|
|Number of Options:||15|
|Drum Material:||Powder Coat|
|Door Window:||Window Door|
|Door Swing:||Side Swing|
|Motor Horsepower:||1/3 HP|
|Drum Light:||Interior Drum Light|
|Drying System:||Auto Moisture Sensing|
|Lint Screen Location:||Front-Mounted|
|End of Cycle Signal:||Yes|
|Leveling Legs:||Yes - Tuned|
- Stock Id:281117
- Product Number:MGDX700AG
- Series:Bravos X
- Type:Front Load
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Series:Bravos X
- Energy Star:No
- Total Capacity:7.4 cu. ft.
- ADA Compliant:No
- Reversible Door:Yes
- Location of Controls:Rear
- Dry Rack:No
- Extra Large Lint Filter:No
- Sensor Dry:Yes
- Stainless Steel Drum:Yes
- Temperature Settings:5
- Leveling Legs:Yes
- Steam Cycle:No
- Control Type:Digital and Knobs
- Volts:120 Volts
- Venting Type:Vented
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.