Bravos X Series Gas Dryer with 7.4 cu. ft. Capacity, 4 Temperature Settings, in Silver
Performance and efficiency join forces in this 7.4 cu. ft. high-efficiency dryer to produce the results you expect from Maytag brand. The IntelliDry® sensor utilizes advanced technology to automatically detect when clothes are dry, reducing the chances of shrinking and excess energy use. Also included are the Smooth Balance Suspension system, up to 90-minute Wrinkle Prevent and Maytag® Commercial Technology to ensure long-lasting, dependable performance. The IntelliDry sensor in this gas dryer monitors moisture level to prevent over drying and shrinking, while the GentleBreeze drying system quickly and efficiently dries clothes. Plus, with Maytag Commercial Technology (MCT) components, this dryer is built for durability and long-lasting performance. Available at AppliancesConnection
- GentleBreeze Drying System with IntelliDry® Sensor
- Quickly and efficiently dries clothing for more consistent results with a high-performance motor, large rib belt, premium rollers and better air flow.
- Smooth Balance Suspension System
- Thanks to Maytag® Commercial Technology, this feature reduces vibration and noise in washers to help keep loads balanced while spinning at top speed. In dryers, drum rollers work with drum glides to reduce vibration.
- Premium Dryer Drum Rollers
- These sintered rollers are made with thick rubber tread and are permanently lubricated with oil and graphite to nearly eliminate squeaks for quieter operation.
- Maytag® Commercial Technology
- Maxima XL & Maxima X dryers bring long-lasting, commercial-grade components that you can depend on into your home. The durable motor and 5-rib belt are built to easily handle load after load, week after week.
- 7.4 Cu. Ft. SuperSize Capacity Plus
- Heavy-duty Blower with 64-foot Vent Length
- The extended length and 4 exhaust connection options provide increased installation flexibility. Plus a blower speed of up to 1,950 RPM helps prevent lint from building up.
- DuraCushion Dryer Drum Finish
- This white powder coated drum provides a smooth, scratch-resistant surface for less friction and wear on clothes. Clothes gently glide off its surface without snagging or pilling.
- Commercial-Grade, 5-Rib Dryer Belt
- Commercial-Grade, 1/3 - HP motor
- 360° Front and Rear Heat Seal
- Interior Light
- Reversible Swing Door
- 90 Minute Wrinkle Prevent Option
- With the Wrinkle Prevent Option, clothes continue to tumble every five minutes without heat for 90 minutes after the drying cycle is complete to help prevent wrinkles from setting into clean, dry clothing.
- Durable Painted Steel Top
- Powdercoat-on-steel top is resistant to staining and scratching.
- End-of-Cycle Signal
- You'll hear the end of it. A signal lets you know when the load is complete.
- 10 Dry Cycles, 6 Custom Options
- Designed to dry even the largest loads from the Bravos® washer, this dryer features 10 cycles and 6 options to care for a wide variety of fabrics.
- 4 Temperature Settings
- Normal Cycle
- Offers medium heat for durable fabrics like corduroys and sheets.
- Timed Dry Cycle
- Use this cycle to set the exact amount of time you'd like the load to dry
- Steel Cabinet and Reinforced Baseframe
- Solid steel adds support to all key components during use to help minimize vibration and noise during tumbling, even while drying heavy loads.
- Tuned Leveling Legs
- Leveling legs help minimize vibration during tumbling.
- Front Serviceable
- Front Lint Filter
|Configuration and Overview|
|Dryer Fuel Type||Gas|
|Dryer Capacity (DOE)||7.4 Cu. Ft.|
|The Maytag Difference|
|Wrinkle Protection||Wrinkle Guard|
|Energy and Resource Savings|
|Moisture Sensor||IntelliDry (Moisture Sensor)|
|Style and Extras|
|Drum Light||Interior Drum Light|
|Reversible Door||Reversible Side-Swing Door|
|Cycle and Options|
|Wrinkle Prevent Option||Wrinkle Guard|
|Number of Cycles||10|
- Stock Id:160145
- Product Number:MGDX500XL
- Series:Bravos X
- Capacity:7.4 cu. ft.
- Type:Front Load
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Series:Bravos X
- Energy Star:No
- Total Capacity:7.4 cu. ft.
- ADA Compliant:No
- Reversible Door:Yes
- Delay Start:No
- Location of Controls:Rear
- Dry Rack:No
- Extra Large Lint Filter:No
- Sensor Dry:Yes
- End-of-Cycle Signal:Yes
- Cool Down Cycle:Yes
- Damp Dry:Yes
- Wrinkle Free Cycle:Yes
- Extra Dry Cycle:Yes
- Heavy Duty Cycle:No
- Lint Filter:Yes
- Item Weight:133 lb
- Four-Way Venting:Yes
- Auto Dry Cycle:Yes
- Extended Tumble Cycle:Yes
- Knits Cycle:No
- Permanent Press Cycle:No
- Air Fluff:Yes
- Dryer Rack:No
- Cotton Cycle:No
- Automatic Temperature Control:No
- Power Cord Included:Yes
- Delicates Cycle:No
- High Efficiency:No
- LP Conversion Kit Included:No
- Self-cleaning Filter:No
- Appliance Suite:Bravos X
- UL Listed:1-UL Listed
- Safety Lock:No
- CSA Listed:No
- ETL Listed:No
- Steam Function:No
- Assembled Depth (in.):29.25 in
- Assembled Height (in.):43 in
- Assembled Width (in.):27 in
- Dryer Capacity (cu. ft.):7.4 ft
- CEE Rating:Not Available
- ANSI Certified:No
- Allergen Function:No
- Manufacturer Warranty:Limited 1-year
- NSF Listed:No
- Product Depth (in.):29.25
- Product Height (in.):43
- Product Weight (lb.):133
- Sound Reduction System:Yes
- Gas Connector Included:No
- Temperature Settings:4
- Leveling Legs:Yes
- Steam Cycle:No
- Payment System:No
- Control Type:Electro-Mechanical
- Volts:120 Volts
- Venting Type:Vented
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us. Download Rebate Form
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Info & Guides
Maytag MGDX500XL - Owners Manual
Maytag MGDX500XL - Installation Instructions
Maytag MGDX500XL - Use and Care Guide (4856.24 KB)
Maytag MGDX500XL - Dimension Guide (569.56 KB)
Maytag MGDX500XL - Dimension Guide
Maytag MGDX500XL - Use & Care Guide
Maytag MGDX500XL - Warranty Information
Maytag MGDX500XL - Installation Guide