Built with Maytag Commercial Technology components including a high-performance motor, this 7.3 cu. ft. high-efficiency dryer saves nearly 40% of the dryer energy when paired with a Bravos XL HE top load washer. The Advanced Moisture Sensing system helps evenly dry large, heavy loads and reduces the risk of shrinking while the Auto Refresh cycle helps relax wrinkles and uses steam to refresh clothes. Why do we put so much thought into your laundry So you don't have to.
Evenly Dries Your Largest Loads
Advanced Moisture Sensing provides even drying for your large loads. Based on testing of an 18-lb load.
Maytag® Commercial Technology
Every Maytag® Bravos XL® or Maytag® Bravos X™ dryer features long-lasting, commercial-grade components for your home. MCT components found in all Bravos XL® or Maytag® Bravos X™ dryers include a durable high-performance motor and a 5-rib dryer belt.
Advanced Moisture Sensing
Our high-efficiency dryers use Advanced Moisture Sensing to keep your largest loads evenly dried4. Sensors keep a keen eye on air temperatures and moisture levels to deliver exceptionally even drying every time.
Enhanced Airflow Monitor
These dryers are capable of venting up to 100 feet. The Enhanced Airflow Monitor automatically checks venting performance to maximize results at the start of every cycle, then provides a convenient visual display. See the installation instructions for additional details.
100-foot Vent Length for Flexible Venting
The extended length and 4 exhaust connection options provide increased installation flexibility.
Auto Refresh Steam Cycle
Smooth out wrinkles and reduce odors in as little as 15 minutes. A fine mist is sprayed into the heated dryer drum as it tumbles to create steam. The cycle ends with a brief cool down period.
With Advanced Moisture Sensing technology, this high-efficiency dryer saves nearly 40% of the energy* by stopping clothes when they're dry and not prolonging the cycle, delivering optimal efficiency. That equates to over $1,000 in energy savings over the course of its lifetime**. *Compared to pre-2004 traditional electric dryers. **Compared to traditional dryers, electric models only, based on average use, 12-year average life, when paired with a Bravos® XL washer.
7.3 Cu. Ft. Capacity
7.3 cu. ft. capacity provides enough space to evenly dry your large loads.
Wrinkle Prevent With Steam Option
Don't let wrinkles cramp your style. With the Wrinkle Prevent option, the dryer continues to tumble your clothes after the cycle has ended. It's a no-heat way to help prevent wrinkles from setting in.
Direct Y-Connector Water Hook-Up
A Y-connector delivers water from the cold water inlet directly to the dryer. It eliminates the need to fill a reservoir in dryers that feature steam-enhanced cycles.
- 7.3 cu. ft. capacity provides space to evenly dry large loads
- 11 cycles: Towels, Heavy Duty, Bulky, Normal, Wrinkle Control, Sheets, Delicate, Timed Dry and Small Load and an Auto Refresh steam cycle to help you properly care for a variety of fabric types
- DuraCushion dryer drum provides a smooth, scratch-resistant surface to protect clothes from damage
- Rear controls provide convenient access to all cycle and option selections
- GentleBreeze Drying System with IntelliDry Sensor quickly and efficiently dries clothing for more consistent results
- 5 temperature settings to handle a wide variety of fabric types
- Advanced Moisture Sensing technology saves money, evenly dries loads and virtually eliminates overdrying. Temperatures and moisture levels are monitored using three sensors and moisture strips
- Quiet operation: Maytag dryers feature sintered rollers made with thick rubber tread and are permanently lubricated with oil and graphite for quieter operation
- Wrinkle Prevent with Steam option provides intermittent tumbling at the end of the cycle and is further enhanced with a fine mist of water that combines with heat to create steam and reduce wrinkles
- End-of-cycle signal alerts you when a cycle is complete
- Enhanced Airflow Monitor checks for any restrictions of airflow at the start of every cycle, then provides a convenient visual display of the dryer's venting performance
- Extended venting length (up to 100 feet) and 4 exhaust connection options (with separately purchased kits) provide increased installation flexibility
| ADA Compliant || No |
| ANSI Certified || No |
| Air Fluff || Yes |
| Allergen Function || No |
| Assembled Depth (in.) || 29.25 in |
| Assembled Height (in.) || 45.125 in |
| Assembled Width (in.) || 29 in |
| Auto Dry Cycle || Yes |
| Automatic Temperature Control || Yes |
| CSA Listed || No |
| Commercial Coin Drop System || No |
| Commercial/Residential || Residential |
| Control Type || Electro-Mechanical |
| Cool Down Cycle || Yes |
| Cotton Cycle || No |
| Damp Dry || Yes |
| Delay Start || No |
| Delicates Cycle || Yes |
| Dryer Capacity (cu. ft.) || 7.3 ft³ |
| Dryer Door Style || Reversible |
| Dryer Door Window || Yes |
| Dryer Drum Material || Powder-Coated Steel |
| Dryer Interior Light || Yes |
| Dryer Rack || No |
| ETL Listed || No |
| End-Of-Cycle Signal || Yes |
| Energy Star Compliant || No |
| Extended Tumble Cycle || Yes |
| Extra Dry Cycle || Yes |
| Four-Way Venting || Yes |
| Fuel Type || Gas |
| Gas Connector Included || No |
| Heavy Duty Cycle || Yes |
| High Efficiency || Yes |
| Item Package Type || Cardboard Container |
| Knits Cycle || No |
| LP Conversion Kit Included || No |
| Lint Filter || Yes |
| Lint Filter Location || Front |
| Manufacturer Warranty || Limited 1-year |
| NSF Listed || No |
| Permanent Press Cycle || No |
| Portable || No |
| Power Cord Included || Yes |
| Product Depth (in.) || 29.25 |
| Product Height (in.) || 45.125 |
| Product Weight (lb.) || 146 |
| Product Width (in.) || 29 |
| Reconditioned || No |
| Returnable || Non-Returnable |
| Reversible Door || Yes |
| Safety Lock || No |
| Self-cleaning Filter || No |
| Sensor Dry || Yes |
| Sound Reduction System || Yes |
| Stackable || No |
| Stacking Kit Available || No |
| Steam Function || Yes |
| UL Listed || 1-UL Listed |
| Wrinkle Free Cycle || Yes |
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.