30" Electric Single Wall Oven with Convection, Sabbath Mode, Delay Bake, in Black
This electric wall oven has a Industry-leading 5 cu. Ft. Total Capacity, and Power Preheat your oven in 8 minutes. Making this an ideal oven for any kitchen.Available at AppliancesConnection
Industry-leading 5.0 cu. ft. Capacity
From everyday meals to large family feasts, count on the industry-leading capacity to meet all your cooking needs.
Power Preheat Your Oven in 8 minutes
This oven combines the power of the bake and broil burners and convection fan to preheat in 8 minutes. Now you can spend less time cooking food and more time enjoying it.
10-year Limited Parts Warranty on Oven Elements
A 10-year limited parts warranty on the oven elements ensures long-lasting performance.
FIT System offering Streamlined Installation
The FIT system streamlines installation by adjusting to almost any existing cutout without the need to move cabinets, modify trim or cut into walls. All necessary installation parts are included.
Designed, Engineered, Assembled in the U.S.A
From Tennessee to you, Maytag ovens are designed, engineered and assembled in America.
EvenAir True Convection System with Auto Conversion
With convection, you'll be able to roast foods up to 30% faster than a standard oven, while getting uniform browning and outstanding baking performance.
Plus, Auto Conversion converts standard time and temperatures to their convection equivalents, making sure your legendary family recipes come out perfect.
Precision Cooking system with Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil
This cooking system combines Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil to provide dependable, even cooking throughout the oven for exceptional results and optimal performance.
Heavy Duty Roll-Out Rack
Heavy-duty roller racks feature full extension glides on ball bearings that slide out smoothly for easy access to large meals.
The broil element can be adjusted for precise, consistent cooking results.
2X Life Hinges
The 2X Life hinges are tested to twice the normal life expectancy to help ensure years of dependability.
Panoramic View Oven Window
These extra-large oven windows provide better visibility of the oven interior, allowing you to monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
4.3" LCD Touchscreen Oven Control
The stylish, easy-to-use 4.3" LCD touchscreen uses menu-driven functionality so users can choose a variety of innovative cooking options.
Self-Cleaning Oven with Adjustable Cleaning Levels
Automatically cleans the oven according to a preprogrammed cycle that allows you to match the cleaning level to the amount of food buildup in the oven - light, medium or heavy.
Hidden Bake Element
Creates a smooth oven floor, so spills are easy to clean without maneuvering around heating coils.
Can be installed within a cabinet design or directly within the wall for maximum accessibility.
This model can be installed under a cooktop or counter to help maximize counter and cabinet space in the kitchen.
|Capacity:||5.0 cu. ft.|
|Rack Configuration:||3 Heavy-Duty Oven Racks (1 Roll-Out Rack)|
|Bake element (Watts) @240/208 V:||2800/2427|
|Broil element (Watts) @240/208 V:||3600/3120|
|Precision Cooking System:||Yes|
|Closed Door Broiling:||Yes|
|Oven Controls Display Type:||Monochromatic LCD|
|Oven Controls Display Color:||Amber|
|Oven Lights:||2 Incandescent|
|Approved for Under-Cooktop Installation:||Yes|
|FIT System Feet and Trims Supplied with Oven:||Yes|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||3" Below Support Platform on Left or Right|
|Sales Demo Mode:||Yes|
|Total Connected Load (kW) @ 240 volts:||3.715|
|Total Connected Load (kW) @ 208 volts:||2.819|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||158 lbs.|
|Depth with door open 90°:||46.75"|
|Bottom of Cutout to Floor (undercounter):||5.25"|
|Bottom of Cutout to Floor (in-wall):||32"|
- Stock Id:227537
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Exterior Width:30"
- Control Type:Touch Sensor
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Speed Oven:No
- Steam Oven:No
- Total Capacity:5 cu. ft.
- Volts:240 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA compliant:No
- Cutout Width:28.5"
- Cutout Depth:24"
- Cutout Height:26.90625"
- Stainless Steel Handle:No
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Undercounter Installable:Yes
- Primary Oven Capacity:5.0 Cu. Ft.
- Exterior Depth:26.875"
- Exterior Height:28.75"
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:No
- Oven Control Type:Touch Sensor
- Oven Rack Qty:3
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:3600
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- Maytag MEW9530AB - Installation Instructions (12577.82 KB)
- Maytag MEW9530AB - Warranty (146.41 KB)
- Maytag MEW9530AB - Use and Care Guide (1760.80 KB)
- Maytag MEW9530AB - Instruction Sheet (163.10 KB)
- Maytag MEW9530AB - Energy Guide (82.58 KB)
- Maytag MEW9530AB - Dimension Guide (444.10 KB)
- Maytag MEW9530AB - Warranty Information
- Maytag MEW9530AB - Use & Care Guide
- Maytag MEW9530AB - Installation Guide
- Maytag MEW9530AB - Dimension Guide
- Maytag MEW9530AB - Installing Oven Under Cooktop
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X