The Maytag MET8885X 6.7 Cu. Ft. capacity electric double oven range features the power of Even-Air™ true convection and the flexibility of a Triple-Choice™ element. Count on the Triple-Choice™ element for the flexibility to handle a variety of cooking needs, from your smallest saucepan to your biggest stockpot, simply select from a 6", 9" or 12" element. Plus, cook in style with the finished look of die-cast metal knobs and a die-cast handle. You'll cook meals on your schedule with Power Preheat, which allows either oven to preheat up to 40% faster1.
This electric range delivers the industry's largest available capacity(1) at 6.7 cu. ft. The Power Center cooktop features a 3,200-watt Speed Heat(TM) element and a 12"/9"/6"Triple-Choice(TM) element for high-heat cooking options. EvenAir(TM) true convection in the lower oven roasts up to 30% faster than a thermal oven. Power Preheat allows you to preheat either the upper or lower oven 40% faster than a conventional 5.3 cu. ft. oven. Plus, the 10-year limited parts warranty(2) on elements and the ceramic glass cooktop gives peace of mind. 1. Among leading brands, based on a combined capacity of both ovens. 2. See warranty for details.
- DuraClean(TM) Smooth-Gloss Backguard
- Power Preheat in Both Ovens
- Floating Glass-Front Oven Doors
- EvenAir(TM) True Convection with Third Element in Lower Oven
- Self-Cleaning Upper and Lower Ovens with Adjustable Levels
- Precision Cooking(TM) System in Both Ovens
- Adjustable Keep Warm(TM) Feature
- High/Low Variable Broil in Both Ovens
- Hidden Bake Element
- 3,200-watt Speed Heat(TM) Element
- 10-year limited warranty on burners and grates
- Delay Bake/Clean Setting
- 12”/9”/6” Triple-Choice(TM) Element
- Stainless Steel-Wrapped Backguard (Stainless Models)
- 2.5 cu. ft. Self-Cleaning Upper Oven, 4.2 cu. ft. Self-Cleaning Lower Oven
- Right Front Element Size (in) 10
- Left Rear Element Size (in) 6
- Left Rear Element Wattage 1200
- Right Rear Element Size (in) 6
- Center Rear Element Wattage 100
- Cooking System True Convection
- Total Capacity 4.2 Cu. Ft.
- Convection Bake Yes
- Convection Broil Yes
- Convection Roast Yes
- Bake Yes
- Cleaning System Self Clean
- Hidden Bake Element Yes
- Sabbath Mode Yes
- Delayed Cooking Yes
- Favorites Yes
- Warm Hold Yes
- Broiler Element Wattage @240v 3600
- Cooktop Material Ceran
- Oven Controls MRC
- Hot Surface Indicator Light(s) Yes
- Delayed Cooking Yes
- Oven Lights 2
- Oven Racks Standard
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
(Valid: 02/01/2014 - 03/18/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Delivery and Installation RebatePlease Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 01/07/2014 - 01/31/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
Place your order today and have us delivery or install it for you and you will receive up to $160.00 in a mail in rebate. * The rebate is still valid where shipping is still free.Up to $600 off Maytag Kitchen Appliance Packages
(Valid: 01/16/2014 - 02/18/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
-$100 Rebate on 2
-$200 Rebate on 3
-$400 Rebate on 4
-$500 Rebate on 5
Plus a BONUS $100 Rebate on a select Refrigerator
MFT2673 or MFT2976 or MSB27C2
*One model per appliance type.
purchased as part of this promotion
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.