Cook enough food for a large number of guests with this electric range that features a 2.5 cu. ft. capacity upper oven and a 4.2 cu. ft. capacity lower oven. Five burners provide between 100 and 3200 watts of power to meet various cooking requirements.
This double oven electric range delivers the industry's largest available capacity* at 6.7 cu. ft. The Power Center cooktop features a 3,200-watt Speed Heat(TM) element and a bridge element that provides flexibility and power for large cooking jobs. EvenAir(TM) convection in the lower oven means even baking and faster roasting. Power Preheat allows you to preheat your choice of either the upper or lower oven 40% faster than conventional Maytag(R) ovens. Plus, the 10-year limited parts warranty** on elements and the ceramic glass cooktop gives you peace of mind. *Among leading brands, based on a combined capacity of both ovens. **See warranty for details.
- DuraClean(TM) Smooth-Gloss Backguard
- Power Preheat in Both Ovens
- Floating Glass-Front Oven Doors
- Self-Cleaning Upper and Lower Ovens with Adjustable Levels
- Bridge Element
- EvenAir(TM) Convection Cooking in Lower Oven
- Precision Cooking(TM) System in Both Ovens
- Adjustable Keep Warm(TM) Feature
- High/Low Variable Broil in Both Ovens
- Hidden Bake Element
- 3,200-watt Speed Heat(TM) Element
- Delay Bake/Clean Setting
- Stainless Steel-Wrapped Backguard (Stainless Models)
- 2.5 cu. ft. Self-Cleaning Upper Oven, 4.2 cu. ft. Self-Cleaning Lower Oven
- 10-year limited warranty on elements and glass cooktop
- Left Front Element Size 8
- Right Front Element Size (in) 10
- Right Rear Element Size (in) 6
- Center Rear Element Wattage 100
- Cooking System Fan Convection
- Total Capacity 4.2 Cu. Ft.
- Convection Bake Yes
- Convection Broil Yes
- Convection Roast Yes
- Bake Yes
- Cleaning System Self Clean
- Hidden Bake Element Yes
- Sabbath Mode Yes
- Delayed Cooking Yes
- Favorites Yes
- Warm Hold Yes
- Broiler Element Wattage @240v 3600
- Cooktop Material Ceran
- Oven Controls MRC
- Hot Surface Indicator Light(s) Yes
- Delayed Cooking Yes
- Oven Lights 2
- Oven Racks Standard
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 02/01/2014 - 04/30/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.