29" Electric Dryer with 7.0 cu. ft. Capacity, 3 Temperature Settings, in White
Strong and simple. This 7.0 Centennial electric dryer features Maytag Commercial Technology to get the job done right, while the Quiet Series 100 sound package and Smooth Balance suspension system keep things quiet and running smoothly. The Duracushion dryer drum finish helps prevent snagging or pilling, while the GentleBreeze drying system offers 13 cycles and three temperatures. The 30-Minute Wrinkle Prevent feature means you don't have to rush and fold as soon as the load is finished.Available at AppliancesConnection
- 40 Minute Wrinkle Prevent Option - With the Wrinkle Prevent Option, clothes continue to tumble every five minutes without heat for 150 minutes after the drying cycle is complete to help prevent wrinkles from setting into clean, dry clothing.
- GentleBreeze Drying system
- Smooth Balance Suspension System - Thanks to Maytag® Commercial Technology, this feature reduces vibration and noise in washers to help keep loads balanced while spinning at top speed. In dryers, drum rollers work with drum glides to reduce vibration.
- Premium Dryer Drum Rollers - These sintered rollers are made with thick rubber tread and are permanently lubricated with oil and graphite to nearly eliminate squeaks for quieter operation.
- Maytag® Commercial Technology - Maxima XL & Maxima X dryers bring long-lasting, commercial-grade components that you can depend on into your home. The durable motor and 5-rib belt are built to easily handle load after load, week after week.
- 7.0 Cu. Ft. SuperSize Capacity Plus
- DuraCushion Dryer Drum Finish - This white powder coated drum provides a smooth, scratch-resistant surface for less friction and wear on clothes. Clothes gently glide off its surface without snagging or pilling.
- Commercial-Grade, 5-Rib Dryer Belt
- Commercial-Grade, 1/3 - HP motor
- 360° Front and Rear Heat Seal
- Reversible Side-Swing Door
- 13 Cycles/3 Temperatures
- Durable Powdercoat-on-Steel SpillSaver Top
- Heavy-duty Blower with 64-foot Vent - Oneway vent. The extended length provides increased installation flexibility. Plus a blower speed of up to 1,950 RPM helps prevent lint from building up.
|Total Capacity:||7.0 cu. ft.|
|Drum Material:||Powder Coat|
|Reversible Door:||Reversible Side-Swing Door|
|Door Swing:||Side Swing|
|Lint Screen Location:||Top|
|Number of Cycles:||15|
|Wrinkle Control Time:||40 Minutes|
|Timed Dry:||Time Dry 70 min|
|Wrinkle Guard:||40 minute Wrinkle Prevent Option|
|End of Cycle Signal:||On / Off End Of Cycle Signal|
|Number of Temperatures:||3|
- Stock Id:166883
- Capacity:7.0 cu. ft.
- Type:Front Load
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Venting Type:Vented
- Temperature Settings:3
- Steam Cycle:No
- Payment System:No
- Control Type:Knobs
- Drum Material:Powder Coat
- Energy Star:No
- Total Capacity:7.0 cu. ft.
- Volts:240/208 Volts
- End of Cycle Signal:On / Off End Of Cycle Signal
- Hinge Side:Side Swing
- ADA compliant:No
- Reversible Door:Yes
- Location of Controls:Rear
- Dry Rack:No
- Extra Large Lint Filter:No
- Leveling legs:Yes
- Sensor Dry:No
- Number of Cycles:15
- Number of Temperatures:3
- Wrinkle Guard:40 minute Wrinkle Prevent Option
- CEE Rating:Not available
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X