Finish laundry the right way with the best drying in the industry. Enabled by Advanced Moisture Sensing and quad baffles, this dryer combines quick and even performance. It's the perfect complement to our industry-best washers. Contain the noise of buttons and zippers in the dryer with the quiet SoundGuard® stainless steel drum. The Custom Refresh steam cycle, Wrinkle Prevent option and Reduce Static option ensure clothes come out of the dryer ready to wear. Maytag® Commercial Technology ensures this dryer is built to last. And the extra-large 7.3 cu. ft. capacity means you'll be doing fewer loads each week. Plus, you can feel good about buying a dependable product that's designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
Maytag® Commercial Technology
Our dryers are built to last thanks to the Maytag® Commercial Technology we put under the hood. They come standard with a durable motor and a 5-rib belt that keeps them humming along year after year.
Extra-Large Capacity to Evenly Dry Your Largest Loads
The extra-large capacity provides enough space to evenly dry your largest loads straight from the washer.
SoundGuard® Stainless Steel Dryer Drum
With the SoundGuard® stainless steel dryer drum, we put a damper on the racket that buckles and buttons make as they bounce around the dryer. The drum is layered with sound-dampening material for quieter tumbling and fewer disturbances.
At Maytag brand, we believe in investing in American workers. That's why we're proud to say that this dryer comes to you from Ohio. It's designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A
AutoMoisture Sensing with Quad Baffles
Four unique baffles improve movement of clothes around the drum for better drying results and improves the tumbling of smaller loads.
Steam-Enhanced Dryer Cycle
Effectively relaxes wrinkles and refreshes clothes with steam that penetrates fabric fibers. A guard inside the drum helps to protect fabrics from the spray nozzle.
No-Hassle Water Hook-Up
For steam without the hassle, our dryers come with an easy-to-install Y connector. It delivers water directly to the dryer so you don't have to fill a reservoir.
Custom Refresh Steam Cycle
Touches up loads that have been left in the dryer too long. A fine mist of water is heated to create steam after several minutes of tumbling at a medium temperature. The cycle ends with a brief cool down period.
Reduce Static Option
With the Reduce Static option you can get some breathing room from static cling. Hot steam is sprayed as clothes tumble at the end of the cycle to cut down on static and send you out the door looking your best.
Durable Glass Window
A durable, angled glass window keeps your laundry in line. It pushes tumbling clothes back into the center of the dryer, which aids drying performance. Plus, it's scratch and shatter resistant so you can get a peek at your clothes without worrying about the window.
Wrinkle Prevent With Steam Option
Don't let wrinkles cramp your style. With the Wrinkle Prevent option, the dryer continues to tumble your clothes after the cycle has ended. It's a no-heat way to help prevent wrinkles from setting in.
- Best Drying Performance 2
- Quad baffles and Advanced Moisture Sensing combine for quick and even drying to provide the Best Drying Performance 2 available for any size load.
- Maytag® Commercial Technology
- Maxima XL & Maxima X dryers bring long-lasting, commercial-grade components that you can depend on into your home. The durable motor and 5-rib belt are built to easily handle load after load, week after week.
- Extra-large capacity to evenly dry your largest loads 3
- The extra-large 7.4 cu. ft. capacity provides enough space to evenly dry your largest loads 3 straight from the washer.
- SoundGuard® Stainless Steel Dryer Drum
- The stainless steel drum is layered with sound-dampening material to offer quieter tumbling even when noise is generated by hard objects like coins, buckles and buttons.
- American Pride
- From Ohio to you, these laundry pairs are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. Buy with confidence knowing Maxima XL laundry pairs are dependably manufactured right at home.
- AutoMoisture Sensing with Quad Baffles
- Four unique baffles improve movement of clothes around the drum for better drying results and improves the tumbling of smaller loads.
- Steam-Enhanced Dryer Cycle
- Effectively relaxes wrinkles and refreshes clothes with steam that penetrates fabric fibers. A guard inside the drum helps to protect fabrics from the spray nozzle.
- No hassle water hook-up
- An easy-to-install connector delivers water directly to the dryer for steam without the hassle. It eliminates the need to fill a reservoir like most dryers that feature steam-enhanced cycles.
- High Efficiency Sensor Drying
- Custom Refresh Steam Cycle
- Touches up loads that have been left in the dryer too long. A fine mist of water is heated to create steam after several minutes of tumbling at a medium temperature. The cycle ends with a brief cool down period.
- Reduce Static Option
- A fine mist is sprayed into the heated dryer drum at the end of the cycle to create steam and help reduce static in the load.
- Durable glass window
- A durable, formed glass window deflects the load back into the drum cavity helping with tumble pattern. Plus, it is resistant to scratching and shattering.
- Multiple Drying Temperatures
- Wrinkle Prevent With Steam Option
- This option provides intermittent tumbling at the end of the cycle and is further enhanced with a fine mist of water that combines with heat to create steam and help reduce wrinkles.
| Capacity |
| Total Capacity || 7.4 Cu. Ft. |
| Construction |
| Drum Material || SS "Quiet" Steel |
| Reversible Door || Reversible Side-Swing Door |
| Door Swing || Side Swing |
| Controls |
| Controls || Electronic Control |
| Performance |
| Drum Light || LED Auto/Selectable w/Fade |
| Drying System || Auto Moisture Sensing |
| Lint Screen Location || Door |
| Vent Length || 64 |
| Heavy Duty || Heavy Duty |
| Normal || Normal |
| Wrinkle Control Time || 140 Minutes |
| Number of Moisture Settings || 3 |
| End of Cycle Signal || On / Off End Of Cycle Signal |
| Number of Temperatures || 5 |
| Dimensions |
| Height || 38 1/8 Inches |
| Width || 27 Inches |
| Depth || 31 Inches |
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.