Just like your mashed potato recipe, you want a cooktop that delivers every time. This four-element cooktop features two 8-inch Power Cook elements to provide consistent heat when you need it. Cleanup is easy with No-Drip™ chrome bowls, a stain-resistant porcelain surface, and cooktop knobs that can be removed and put right in the dishwasher. Just like that recipe, you won't need to change a thing.Available at AppliancesConnection
Better Built with More Power for Your Cooking Needs
Power Center with Two 8" Elements
Features two 8", 2,350-watt elements to provide consistent cooking.
This durable surface is made to stand up to years of cooking and scrubbing.
No-Drip Chrome Bowls
Catches spills or liquids that boil over and are easily removed for cleaning.
Heavy-Duty Coil Elements
These coil elements provide cooktop durability for long-lasting strength and performance.
Indicates and serves as a reminder that a cooktop element is on and being used.
|Left Front Element Type:||Coil|
|Left Front Element Size:||6"|
|Left Rear Element Type:||Coil|
|Left Rear Element Size:||8"|
|Right Front Element Type:||Coil|
|Right Front Element Size:||8"|
|Right Rear Element Type:||Coil|
|Right Rear Element Size:||6"|
|Cooktop Design:||Porcelain Enamel Top|
|Hot Surface Indicator:||Yes|
|Left Front Element Wattage (@240V):||1,500 Watts|
|Left Rear Element Wattage (@240V):||2,350 Watts|
|Right Front Element Wattage (@240V):||2,350 Watts|
|Right Rear Element Wattage (@240V):||1,500 Watts|
|Dimensions and Weights|
- Stock Id:147575
- Cutout Width:28.312"
- Control Type:Manual
- Pan Presence Sensor:No
- Downdraft Venting:No
- Energy Star:No
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:Yes
- ADA compliant:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Cutout Depth:19.812"
- Cutout Height:3.25"
- Continuous Grates:No
- Set 1 QTY:2
- Set 1 Output:2350
- Modules Required:No
- Set 2 QTY:2
- Set 2 Output:1500
- Assembled Depth (In Inches):21"
- Product Weight:46 lbs.
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:No
- Amperage:40 A
- Digital Display:No
- Appliance Suite:N/A
- Safety Listing:UL
- Safety Lock:No
- Timer Included:No
- Cooktop Surface Type:Coil
- Cooktop Power Type:Electric
- Cooktop Size:30
- Downdraft Exhaust:No
- Lift Up Cooktop:No
- Number of Heating Elements:4
- Pan Size Sensor:No
- Unit can be installed over a wall oven:No
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X