This built-in electric wall oven's Advanced Cooking System features dual bake control and broil elements that cycle on and off at the proper intervals for even heat distribution and uniform baking and browning.Available at AppliancesConnection
- Advanced Cooking System - for uniform baking and browning
- Dual-Bake control/broil elements - cycle on and off for even heat distribution
- Self-cleaning oven - for easy cleanup
- Porcelain-enamel broiler pan
- Oven light
- Delay-start cook control - for the convenience of baking when you're not at home
- Electronic clock, timer and oven controls - are easy to read and use
- Durable porcelain finish on oven cavity
- Two heavy-duty oven racks
- Backed by Dependable Performance Warranty
- Glass-front oven door with window
- Quiet door hinges
- Towel-bar oven door handle
|Cutout Depth:||24" min.|
|Cutout Width:||22" min.|
|Clearance from Wall:||2.062"|
|Bottom Clearance:||33.25" min.|
|Overhead Clearance:||1.5" min.|
|Oven Interior Width:||18"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||19"|
|Oven Interior Height:||14"|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||130 lbs.|
|Total Connected Load - kW @ 240V/208V:||5.8/4.4|
|Capacity:||2.6 cu. ft.|
|Precision Cooking System:||Yes|
|Dual-Control Bake-and-Broil Elements:||Yes|
|Standard Oven Window:||Yes|
|Extra-Large Broiler Compartment:||Yes|
|Standard Broiler Compartment:||Yes|
|Porcelain-Enamel Broiler Pan:||Yes|
|Oven Rack Positions:||4|
|Electronic Oven Control:||Yes|
|Delay-Start Oven Control:||Yes|
|Electronic Clock:||Yes w/ Timer|
|Wattage @ 240V|
|Glass-Front Oven Door:||Yes|
|Quiet Door Hinges:||Yes|
|Towel-Bar Door Handle:||Yes|
- Stock Id:52360
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Exterior Width:24"
- Control Type:Digital
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Speed Oven:No
- Steam Oven:No
- Height:29 5/8"
- Volts:240 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA compliant:No
- Cutout Width:22.375"
- Cutout Depth:24"
- Cutout Height:28.6875"
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:No
- Undercounter Installable:No
- Primary Oven Capacity:2.8 cu. ft.
- Exterior Depth:24.625"
- Exterior Height:29.625"
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Oven Control Type:Digital
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:3000
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- Maytag CWE4800ACB - Owners Manual
- Maytag CWE4800ACB - Installation Instructions
- Maytag CWE4800ACB - Spec and Dimensions Diagram
- Maytag CWE4800ACB - Owners Manual
- Maytag CWE4800ACB - Warranty Information
- Maytag CWE4800ACB - Installation Guide
- Maytag CWE4800ACB - Use & Care Guide
- Maytag CWE4800ACB - Dimension Guide
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X