All the beauty with even more capacity. One slide-out wine rack, two glide-out glass shelves, and one wire half-shelf to accommodate 144 12 oz. cans (max 162 cans if double stacked on right); the wine section stores up to 18 bottles. Door matches any décor.
At Marvel, they believe that confining refrigeration to the kitchen is like keeping a fine wine bottled forever. Your lifestyle simply demands more: more choices, more elegance, more quality. That's why they are proud to offer the industry's finest line of luxury undercounter refrigeration products, which frees you to design refrigeration into any room. So, like a fine bottle of wine, open up and savor the features, quality and design Marvel pours into every product.
- Stores 144 12 oz. cans; wine section holds 18 bottles
- One slide-out wine rack, two glide out glass shelves, one wire half-shelf
- 1 1/4 " maple shelf fronts
- One 6-bottle wine cradle
- Incandescent interior display lighting
- "Close Door Assist" hinging system
- Full length designer handle
- Temperature range from 40° to 65° F
- Audible and visual alarms for door ajar and high/low temperature
- Cool blue LED temperature control display
- 33 3/4" minimum H x 29 7/8" W x 24 1/16" D
- Height adjustment up to 1" with leveling legs
- Specify right or left hand door hinge when ordering
| Cabinet Dimensions: || Height - 33 3/4" |
Width - 29 7/8"
Depth - 23 5/8"
| Finished Rough |
| Height - 34 1/2" |
Height with Leveling Legs Installed - 33 3/4" - 34 3/4"
Width - 30"
Minimum Depth - 24"
Minimum Door Clearance Required - 31 1/4"
| Temperature Range: || 40° - 65° F |
| Electrical Requirements: || 115 volts, 3 amps running max, 15 amp circuit required |
| Storage Capacity: || 18 wine bottles |
144 12 oz. cans
| Door Lock: || Optional |
| Shelf Style: || 1 slide out wine rack |
2 glide out glass shelves
1 wire half shelf
| Cooling Technology: || Convection |
| Electronic Controls: || Yes |
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.