Marvel's most spacious undercounter model, the 80RF features a generous eight cubic feet of storage space, including a top-mounted freezer compartment with self-closing door, and easy-access wire shelves. Attractive and durable black finish cabinet is perfect for both free-standing or built-in use.
At Marvel, they believe that confining refrigeration to the kitchen is like keeping a fine wine bottled forever. Your lifestyle simply demands more: more choices, more elegance, more quality. That's why they are proud to offer the industry's finest line of luxury undercounter refrigeration products, which frees you to design refrigeration into any room. So, like a fine bottle of wine, open up and savor the features, quality and design Marvel pours into every product.
- Refrigerator section stores 205 12 oz. cans
- Top-mounted freezer compartment with self-closing door
- Two ice cube trays
- Refrigerator section temperature range between 33° and 45° F
- Freezer section temperature range between 10° and 29° F
- Bright white daylight incandescent interior lighting
- Two wide chrome plated wire shelves and three door shelves
- Full length designer handle
- Self Closing Door - "Close Door Assist" hinging system
- Audible and visual alarms for door ajar and high/low temperature
- 33 3/4 " minimum H x 29 7/8 " W x 24 1/16 " D
- Height adjustment up to 1 " with leveling legs
- Specify right or left hand door hinge when ordering
| Cabinet Dimensions: || Height: 33 3/4" |
Width: 29 7/8"
Depth: 24 1/16"
| Finished Rough |
| Height: 34 1/2" |
Height with Leveling Legs Installed: 33 3/4" - 34 3/4"
Minimum Depth: 24"
Minimum Door Clearance Required: 31 1/4"
| Temperature Range: || Refrigerator: 33° - 45° F |
Freezer: 8° - 24° F
| Electrical Requirements: || 115 volts, 3 amps running max, 15 amp circuit required |
| Storage Capacity: || Refrigerator: 5.69 cu. ft. |
Freezer: 1.47 cu. ft.
| Door Lock: || No |
| Shelf Style: || 2 removable glass shelves |
| Door Shelves: || 3 |
| Cooling Technology: || Convection |
| Electronic Controls: || No |
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.