The world's first 30-inch wide undercounter Refrigerated Drawer has the capacity to store 198 12 oz. cans, and Marvel's 30" refrigerated drawer delivers the extra space you need to entertain in style. Add the E-Z Stor organization system to keep food fresh and separate odors and flavors.
At Marvel, they believe that confining refrigeration to the kitchen is like keeping a fine wine bottled forever. Your lifestyle simply demands more: more choices, more elegance, more quality. That's why they are proud to offer the industry's finest line of luxury undercounter refrigeration products, which frees you to design refrigeration into any room. So, like a fine bottle of wine, open up and savor the features, quality and design Marvel pours into every product.
- Temperature range between 33° and 47° F
- Stores 198 12 oz. cans
- Solid stainless-steel drawer fronts
- "E-Z" Storage system and adjustable drawer dividers also available
- Full-width designer handles
- Audible and visual alarms for door ajar and high/low temperature
- Self-closing drawer glides prevent drawer bounce back
- Bright white daylight LED interior lighting
- Cool blue LED temperature control display
- 33 3/4 " minimum height x 29 7/8 " W x 24 1/4 " D
- Height adjustment up to 1" with leveling legs
| Cabinet Dimensions || Height - 33 3/4" |
Width - 29 7/8"
Depth - 24 1/4"
| Finished Rough |
| Height - 34 1/2" |
Height with Leveling Legs Installed - 33 3/4" - 34 3/4"
Width - 30"
Minimum Depth - 24"
Minimum Door Clearance Required - 28"
| Temperature Range: || 33° - 47° F |
| Electrical Requirements: || 115 volts, 3 amps running max, 15 amp circuit required |
| Storage Capacity: || 7.74 cu. ft. |
198 12 oz. cans
| Shelf Style: || NA |
| Door Lock: || No |
| Cooling Technology: || Convection |
| Electronic Controls: || Yes |
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.