|Stock Id: SID189334|
|Series: Luxury Series |
|Type: All Refrigerator|
|Accepts Custom Panels: No|
|Glass Door: Yes|
|Field Reversible Doors: No|
|Depth: 23 5/8"|
|Energy Star: No|
|Volts: 115 Volts|
|Approved for Outdoor Use: No|
|Number of Shelves: 3|
|Sabbath Mode: No|
|Hinge Side: Left|
|ADA Compliant: No|
|Bottle Capacity: 6|
|Wine Racks: 1|
|Drain Required: No|
|Can Capacity: 95|
|Approved for Commercial Use: No|
|Handle: Designer; full length|
|Wine Storage: Yes|
|Star-K Certified: No|
|Temperature Control Type: Digital|
With two full-width adjustable cantilever glass shelves and one half-width cantilever glass shelf to allow tall or open bottle storage, this 24" glass door refrigerator is our most popular model. Our Dynamic Cooling™ Technology delivers accurate temperature control between 35° F and 43° F. Refrigerator, beverage center, and wine cellar in one elegant package, it's a great addition to any kitchen, wetbar, or home office.
At Marvel, they believe that confining refrigeration to the kitchen is like keeping a fine wine bottled forever. Your lifestyle simply demands more: more choices, more elegance, more quality. That's why they are proud to offer the industry's finest line of luxury undercounter refrigeration products, which frees you to design refrigeration into any room. So, like a fine bottle of wine, open up and savor the features, quality and design Marvel pours into every product.
- Stores 95 12 oz. cans or up to 20 wine bottles
- Dynamic Cooling™ Technology for accurate temperature control between 35°F and 43°F
- Two full-width adjustable cantilever glass shelves
- 1 1/4 " maple shelf fronts
- One half-width adjustable canti lever glass shelf allows for tall and/or open bottle storage
- Fixed position wine cradle at bottom of cabinet holds six bottles
- Dual-pane tinted and UV resistant door glass protects wine
- Full length designer handle
- Audible and visual alarms for door ajar and high/low temperature
- Door available in stainless steel framed glass, black framed glass, overlay framed glass, or solid overlay
- Designer door colors available
- "Close Door Assist" hinging system
- Cool blue LED temperature control display
- 33 7/8 " minimum H x 23 7/8 " W x 23 5/8 " D
- Height adjustment up to 1" with leveling legs
|Cabinet Dimensions:||Height - 33 7/8"|
Width - 23 7/8"
Depth - 23 5/8"
|Height - 34 5/8"|
Height with Leveling Legs Installed - 33 7/8" - 34 3/4"
Width - 24"
Minimum Depth - 24"
Minimum Door Clearance Required - 25 1/2"
|Temperature Range:||35° - 43° F|
|Electrical Requirements:||115 volts, 3 amps running max, 15 amp circuit required|
|Storage Capacity:||6 wine bottles|
95 12 oz. cans
|Shelf Style:||Adjustable cantilever|
|Interior Lighting:||White Incandescent|
Save up to $2,500 cash back with purchase of a AGA and Marvel packages.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 01/01/2014 - 12/31/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
Save up to $2,500 cash back with purchase of a AGA Total Control kitchen package.
• Purchase AGA Total Control TC5 Range plus Marvel built-in refrigerator - $2,000 Off
• Purchase AGA Total Control TC3 Range plus Marvel built-in refrigerator - $1,000 Off
• Buy 2 or more additional AGA or Marvel branded products - Extra $500 Off
This program cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Accessories and parts are not included. AGA MARVEL reserves the right to request additional information to verify purchases and to discontinue the program at any time. Offer valid in the United States only. All submissions must be postmarked on or before January 15, 2015. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentations by the given postmark date.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.