With a wine section that stores 14 bottles, and a capacity of 103 12 oz. cans, this beverage center is both beautiful and convenient. And the 39° to 65° F temperature ranges makes it extremely versatile. A split top shelf design allows storage of canned beverages on the left side and tall bottles on the right.
At Marvel, they believe that confining refrigeration to the kitchen is like keeping a fine wine bottled forever. Your lifestyle simply demands more: more choices, more elegance, more quality. That's why they are proud to offer the industry's finest line of luxury undercounter refrigeration products, which frees you to design refrigeration into any room. So, like a fine bottle of wine, open up and savor the features, quality and design Marvel pours into every product.
- Stores 103 12 oz. cans; wine section holds 14 bottles
- One metal shelf, one glass shelf, one slide-out wine rack, one wire half-shelf
- 1 1/4 " maple shelf fronts
- One 6-bottle wine cradle
- Incandescent interior display lighting
- Door available in stainless steel framed glass, black framed glass, overlay framed glass, or solid overlay
- "Close Door Assist" hinging system
- Full length designer handle
- Temperature range from 39° to 65° F
- Audible and visual alarms for door ajar and high/low temperature
- Cool blue LED temperature control display
- 33 3/4 " minimum H x 23 7/8 " W x 24 1/16 " D
- Height adjustment up to 1" with leveling legs
- Specify right or left hand door hinge when ordering
| Cabinet Dimensions: || Height - 33 3/4" |
Width - 23 7/8"
Depth - 24 1/16"
| Finished Rough |
| Height - 34 1/2" |
Height with Leveling Legs Installed - 33 3/4" - 34 3/4"
Width - 24"
Minimum Depth - 24"
Minimum Door Clearance Required - 25 1/2"
| Temperature Range: || 39° - 65° F |
| Electrical Requirements: || 115 volts, 3 amps running max, 15 amp circuit required |
| Storage Capacity: || 14 wine bottles |
103 12 oz. cans
| Door Lock: || Optional |
| Shelf Style: || 1 metal |
1 slide out wine rack
1 wire half-shelf
| Cooling Technology: || Convection |
| Electronic Controls: || Yes |